Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) are recruiting male and female police officers through the RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Exam. The Ministry of Railways notifies an RPF Constable to fill a large number of positions in India in Railway areas. Although the test is carried out in one place, the recruitment for different railway zones is carried out separately. Applicants must meet the RPF eligibility criteria to be considered for the application process. The selection is made via a computer test, followed by a physical test and an efficiency test as well as a document review process.
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2022
- RPF Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- RPF Constable Post, Category wise Vacancy Details
- Selection Process Details
- Railway Protection Force 2022 Online Application Form Fee Details
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- How to apply for the RPF Constable 2022 exam?
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a special protection force established by the Ministry of Railways to protect rail passengers and property. When it was last recruited in 2018, it is estimated that the RPF will have around 65,000 employees. It was founded in 1957 and is part of the Indian National Paramilitary Force.
Those who join this group will be proud of themselves because they will protect the Indian Railways in dangerous situations. The RPF (Railway Protection Force) is a large organization that offers rail travelers comprehensive protection.
|Examination’s Name||RPF Constable|
|Organizing Body||Ministry of Railways|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Examination Frequencies||Once in a year based on the vacancy|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Medium of Paper||Candidates can choose any of the following languages: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese, and Manipuri|
|Examination Paper||Rs 500 for the General category and Rs 250 for SC/ST/OBC/EWS|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit male and female constables for RPF and RPSF|
RPF Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 must meet the requirements. The age limit and qualification requirements are listed below. Check these out before applying for the position.
Age Limit Criteria
According to the positions candidates are applying for, the age qualification required to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 is listed below.
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 25 years
In the upper age limit Relaxation
The candidates, which the application in accordance with the government guidelines has its relaxed upper age limit.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Length of service + 3 Years(General)/ 6 Years (OBC- NCL)/ 8 Years (SC/ST)|
|J&K Resident between Jan 1st 1980- December 31st 1989||UR- 5 YearsOBC NCL- 8 YearsSC/ST- 10 Years|
|Central Government Employees with a minimum of 3 years regular service||UR- 5 YearsOBC NCL- 8 YearsSC/ST- 10 Years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||UR- 2 YearsOBC NCL- 5 YearsSC/ST- 7 Years|
The training requirements for recruiting RPF 2022 are listed below, based on the positions applicants wish to apply for. The minimum qualification for the RPF Constable recruitment 2022 is Pass in SSLC/Class 10th.
RPF Constable Post, Category wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Zone||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable (Water Carrier).||9000.|
Selection Process Details
- Computer Based Test
- PhyConstablecal Efficiency Test (PET) and PhyConstablecal Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Review
Railway Protection Force 2022 Online Application Form Fee Details
- General Candidates / OBC / EWS Payment: Rs. 500/
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Pay: Rs. 250/
- All Categories Female Candidates Salary: Rs. 250/
Job Applicants Must Pay for RPF Constable SI Recruitment Notification 2022 Pdf Online Registration Form Fees In Online Mode By Credit Card / Debit Card / Visa card / Mastercard / Internet banking etc. as required.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Applicants should visit the online application link for the RPF Constable 2022 exam on the official website. To complete the registration process, applicants must provide the personal information provided below.
|ESM||Economically Backward Class|
|Age relaxation category (as applicable)||–|
The applicant will be directed to the payment section of the application form after this step. Application fees can be paid online or in person. The applicant will be directed to the next part of the application fee after paying the application fee.
If the requester paid in person, confirmation of payment will take 60 minutes. The following information is available on the application form: Selection of group and area of preference, as well as language selection For the computerized test, the candidate can use any language (CBT) You will find below a detailed description of the application process for RPF Constable Recruitment 2022.
How to apply for the RPF Constable 2022 exam?
- Applicants will find an online application link on the official website of the RPF Constable Exam 2022.
- Applicants will be asked to complete a registration form with the required information.
- Applicants can submit their applications once they have completed all mandatory fields.
- After submitting the registration form, the candidates will receive their registration number and password as well as an OTP on their mobile phone number.
- After registration, applicants can start filling out the application form, which contains personal and academic information.
- Applicants must then upload their documents in the specified dimensions.
- The final step is to pay the application fees for the RPF Constable 2022. Whoever is the eligible candidate for the RPF Constable 9000 vacancies can submit the application form online for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 for Constables via the following link. To get more information you can also visit the official website of the Railway Protection Force (RPF).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|