India Post Recruitment 2022 As part of its 2022 recruitment campaign, the Post Office of the Cheif Postmaster General (Delhi Circle) has published an exceptional job advertisement and invited applications from interested Indian candidates. Job offers for the direct placement of postal clerks, postmen, and multitasking staff under “Sportquote”. The Post Office (Indian Post) is a government-operated postal system under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. India Post and the Indian Postal Circle offer career opportunities to eligible Indian citizens. India Post has been divided into 22 India Postal Circles, each circle is headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each county is divided into regions that include groups of field units called Postal Divisions (RMS), which are directed by a Postmaster General. The region is headed by a General Post Director who is the post manager of the area. In the counties and regions, there are further functional logistical support units such as stamp inserts, warehouse inserts, and postal machine service.
These divisions are further divided into subdivisions, headed by ASPs and IPOs.
What are the jobs in post offices?
India Post Jobs List:
- postal assistant and sorting assistant
- Lower-grade position
- ‘D’ grade stenographers
- 2nd-grade stenographers
- Sr.PS and private secretary
- junior Hindi translator and senior Hindi translator
- Hindi typist
- multitasking staff
- Indian Post Office service group “A”
- senior artist
- senior selection grade I
- inspector posts
- senior selection grade II
- postal services group “B”
- director and etc.
Qualification for a post office job?
- DRDO JRF Recruitment Deadline December 2022
- Navy Recruitment 2023 For 10th and 12th Pass
- AFMS Recruitment 2022 For 200 Post of SSC Officer
- For Post Office GDS Jobs: Matric Pass with Computer Knowledge.
- For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass
- MTS / Postman: Matric / 10th Class Pass.
- For Staff Car Driver: 8th Pass with Driving license.
- Skilled Artisan: ITI in respective trade.
The notification has been issued on India Post’s official website
The recruitment of eligible sportsperson will be made to the following posts
- Postal /Sorting Assistant in Post Offices or Railway Mail Offices
- Postman in Post Offices
- MTS in Post Offices or Railway Mail Offices
Interested candidates can scroll down to check all the important details.
- Postal Assistant – 72
- Postman – 90
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 59
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant post: As on November 12, 2022, a candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: As on November 12, 2022, a candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
The scale of Pay for India Post Recruitment 2022
- Postal/Sorting Assistant – Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 25,500-81,100)
- Postman – Level 3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700-69,100)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 18,000-56,900)
22 Indian Postal Circles
Each circle normally corresponds to a state except for the northeast circle which includes six northeastern states, the Maharashtra circle which includes Goa, the West Bengal circle which includes Sikkim, and the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Kerala circle includes Lakshadweep Union territory and Punjab circle includes Chandigarh Union territory.
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Gujarat||Karnataka|
|Bihar||North Eastern||Himachal Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Chhattisgarh||Orissa||Jammu and Kashmir||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Army Postal Service|
What is India post GDS?
INDIA POST, Ministry of Communications, invites online applications for the participation of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). GDS positions include the Branch Post Manager (BPM), Deputy Postmaster (APM), and Deputy Branch Postmaster (ABPM).
Interested candidates can apply ONLINE at the official India Posts website (www.indiapost.gov.in). Applicants can also submit their application by post accompanied by relevant documents to the following address: AD (Recrtt.), O / or CPMG, Delhi Circle, Meghadoot Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.
The deadline to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022 for Suitable candidates was until 12 November 2022.
|India Post Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “India Post Recruitment 2022, For Over 220 Vacancies”
I need a job plz accept it very soon and I need a job in multi tasking staff .