CA Inter Result 2022- 2023 (Nov Exam) Pass Percentage, Rank List
CA Inter Result 2022- 2023 (Nov Exam) Pass Percentage, Rank List and other details are provided here. Read the complete article to know more. CA Inter Result 2022- 2023 can be checked now by the candidates who gave the exam in November 2022.
CA Inter Result 2022- 2023
The CA aspirants were keenly waiting for the result of the Intermediate level. They can now check their result by visiting the official portal of ICAI. The result was uploaded for the aspirants yesterday. The CA Inter exam was held from 2 to 9 Nov for Group 1 and 11 to 17 Nov for Group II.
The CA aspirants found the exam more difficult than the previous year. The candidates can check the result as it was scheduled to be released in mid of the month January. They will be able to check their result by just entering their PIN and registration number.
CA Inter (Nov Exam) Pass Percentage 2023
The CA Inter exam conducted in Nov has the result in the coming days. The pass percentage of the CA aspirants will be disclosed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
|No. of candidates appeared
|No. of candidates passed
The overall pass percentage will be shared as per the sections. It will make the percentage of the candidates appearing for groups I and II. The CA final candidates can also check the CA Final Result Nov now.
CA Inter Rank List 2023
The candidates who will qualify for the CA inter exam based on certain criteria will be provided rank. They can check the score and criteria on the official website. The criteria which are to be fulfilled are provided below, see.
- You should pass the exam in one attempt.
- If you have not received any exam exception from the authorities.
- You have scored a min. of 55% in aggregate as per the rules.
- The rank certificates are provided by the authorities to the candidate all over the nation.
- The rank certificates are given to 50 candidates only.
- The ICAI issues and provide the Rank certificate to the regional offices, and they then distribute it to the respective students.
CA Inter Statement of Marks 2022-23
The CA candidates who are successful in scoring 70 per cent aggregate in their 1 attempt of all the CA INTER exams are provided with a CA Inter Statement of Marks. It declares that they have cleared all the papers in one attempt.
They receive this Statement of Marks after evaluation and announcement of the result through e-mail. If the aspirants have not received the Statement, then they can report this to the ICAI authorities through the website shared on their official portal.
If the candidates felt dissatisfied with their answer sheet, then they can ask for verification by the authorities. For this, they have to fill out an application form. They can ask for online or offline verification. Though, they will be required to pay Rs 100 for each paper.
- eSHRAM Card Download
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- RRB Result 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- CoWIN Self Registration
How to Check CA Inter Result 2022-23?
The candidates who have waited patiently for their results will be able to check them now. The candidates must be aware of the official website of the ICAI.
- After visiting the official site of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- You may find the CA Inter (Nov Exam) Result link.
- Then log in by putting your registration number and PIN in the boxes provided.
- You will have the CA intermediate result on the screen.
- Then you can take a print of it.
Check the official portal of the ICAI so that you do not miss out on any of the official notifications.
Thank you for visiting our page, MPHP.in. We share information regarding upcoming exams, vacancies, creative events, available internships and other helpful information.
Ask us doubts about any topic to us. We will try to look for the solutions and tell you in the comment section of our portal.
Click here to go back to the home site now.