Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply online
Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply online can be checked from the official website now. The most recent notice for the Army Air Defence College recruitment 2023 for Cook, MTS, LDC, and Washerman Vacancy @ 13 Posts got announced by the Commandant of the Army AD Centre in Golabandh, located in the Odisha state.
Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023
Students interested in the Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023 can submit their applications via the official website for AADC Jobs before the deadline of 23 December 2022. Additional information on the Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023, including but not limited to Educational Requirements, the Selection Process, and How to Apply, is provided below.
The Army Recruiting and Distribution Center in Ganjam, Odisha, has recently sent a notice inviting students for Cook, Lower Division Clerk, MTS, and Washerman positions. In November 2022, a formal announcement including information about the open positions became available.
Those students interested in the Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023 can apply. Students can submit their applications via the Army AD Centre, Ganjam’s official website (Odisha). Detailed information on the Army Air Defence Centre Job 2023 is available in the following paragraphs.
Army Air Defence Center Notification 2023
The official notice for the recruitment of Cook, LDC, MTS, and Washerman Posts got distributed by the Commandant of the Army AD Centre. Students interested in this job and want to apply for the Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023 can read the complete information linked to the Notification here. Students can apply offline by mailing the application form to the address listed at the post’s conclusion.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2023
- Students must have graduated from high school or its equivalent and a board or university recognized in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Students must complete a typing exam at the lowest speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on a computer (which equates to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Selection Process for Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2023
- The selection process will include a competitive written examination and (b) an aptitude/skill/typing exam designed to qualify students.
- The written exam will consist of MCQs on general intelligence for 2 hours for available students and 2 hours and 20 minutes for visually impaired students exclusively.
- Students who do well enough on the written exam to go on to the skill exam or typing exam will get a call letter informing them of the specifics of the aptitude exam, including the time and length of the exam, once they have qualified.
How to Apply Online for Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website for further information.
- On the main page, locate and choose the necessary notice.
- Ensure that you have filled out the application that is available online.
- Before continuing, do take the time to read the information’s directions thoroughly.
- Before the deadline, kindly send your application or complete the application form.
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for the Recruitment Offline?
- Students must fill out their personal information and sign the application form typed on A4 paper.
- Put the application form in an envelope that has the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________” and the category written in capital letters only on the top of the envelope. Post the envelope to “The Commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) PIN – 761052.”
- The application form will include copies of the appropriate certifications that have been self-attested and attached to them.
- Only applications sent through registered or regular mail will get considered.
General Conditions & Instructions
- While submitting their application, students must explicitly state on the top of the envelope, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____ CATEGORY____.”
- Fill out the application entirely in plain and capital surfaces.
- Any postal delays of any type are not the accountability of our office.
- Student’s eligibility will get cancelled as soon as the Army AD Center, Ganjam, becomes aware that they did not write their name, date of birth, father’s name, or mother’s name exactly as they appear on their matriculation certificate (Odisha).
- The Army AD Center official website contains eligibility requirements, qualifications, terms and conditions, required paperwork, application format, syllabus, and more.
- Two front-self-attested passport-size photos are required; one for the application form and other for the call letter.
If you’re curious about Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023, share your thought in the comments below.
|Official Website||Click Here|