UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2023 @caneup.in Online Status Check
As you know, about 70% of the state of Uttar Pradesh is under agriculture. The government, thus, have to keep working regarding regulation and consumption of the production done by the farmers of the land. To gain assist farmers and ease their selling activity, the UP govt. has created the Ganna Parchi Calendar regarding sugarcane production. Check the UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2023 @caneup.in Online Status Check by following the procedure mentioned in the article.
UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2023
The UP government has taken the initiative to help the farmers. The farmers that do sugarcane farming can now do many of their tasks online by sitting at home. The purpose of creating the ‘E-Ganna caneup App’ is the convenience and transparency of sugarcane farmers.
The calendar parchi is according to the slip of the bullock cart. Sugarcane is one of the main crops grown in the UP state, along with rice, cotton and arhar. The Sugar Industry & Cane Development Department is working and uploading the data after surveying the lands of the farmers to enter details in the app related to the UP Ganna Parchi Calendar.
UP Ganna Parchi Calendar Benefits
Let us look at the benefits envisaging those the government has taken steps to formulate the UP Ganna Parchi Calendar:
- The farmers will be able to check the Sugarcane slip calendar online.
- The e-can portal is specifically designed to render all the information the farmers require regarding sugarcane.
- Adding to this, the Uttar Pradesh government aims to benefit 50 Lakh farmers with the help of this portal.
- They have also developed one app in which farmers will be able to check the details through their phones.
- The app will provide all the information regarding sugarcane, like slips, transactions, the Satta calendar, Sugarcane pre-calendar and last year’s sugarcane weighing and more.
- Under this, around 113 Sugar mills in Uttar Pradesh have created their official portal.
As per the information, the department has finished the survey for the sowing of the crops by the farmers. They have uploaded the data. Farmers can do the correction by contacting the department. The department has also issued a unique code that they can enter and check and inform the dept. in case of shortage.
@caneup.in Online Status Check 2023
The portal is built to help the farmers. Government officials responsibly survey the lands first and record the data. They then upload the information and ask the farmer to check and rectify if they find any issues in it. The farmers are required to register on the App to get the slip. The portal shows all the updates like the following:
- Survey data
- Pe calendar
- sugarcane calendar
- extra satta calendar
- supply ticket
- sugarcane weighing
- sugarcane weighing last year
- S0 M0 S0 Log
You just have to click on the tab provided below and switch to check the information you require. To check the status, we have provided the step that will help you out.
Sugarcane Calendar Slip Website List of Sugar Mills
Farmers can get the details apart from the sugarcane department’s portal at the following websites;
- 7- www.bcmlcane.com
You can check on the above-mentioned site as well.
How to Check UP Ganna Parchi Online Status?
The farmers can check the status at home or with the help of the e-Mitra kiosk. The following step will guide you step by step. Check the data patiently and enter the valid details.
- Go to the site: https://enquiry.caneup.in/
- Then enter the captcha, then click on view.
- After that, you will be required to enter the following details correctly to get the details.
- Or District:
- Select District
- Search by Code Village:
- Select and enter the following from the drop-down menu available there.
- Then there is the Action drop-down portion; from there, select the Revenue Data tab/option.
- Then your data will be provided; you can switch between the provided tabs as per your requirement.
To gather more information, visit the authentic portal, which is, @enquiry.caneup.in.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in. Ask questions regarding the Uttar Pradesh Ganna Parchi in the comment section of our website.