TNCSC Recruitment 2023 Notification, 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post
TNCSC Recruitment 2023 Notification, 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post and other details are provided here. Read the article to learn more information regarding the TNCSC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
TNCSC Recruitment 2023
TNCSC recently uploaded the recruitment notification earlier to invite candidates to fill the vacant post. The Corporation is going to recruit Sales Person & Packers. Four thousand vacancies were released. The application forms are available online. TNCSC opened the application form portal on 13th October 2023. The board will conduct examinations to scrutinize the applicants shortly.
The Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) have provided important information regarding the recruitment process and number of posts, and their eligibility. The candidates who fulfil all the criteria mentioned in the notification shall apply for the TNCSC recruitment. TNCSC works to provide food security to the people of Tamil Nadu state. The Hon’ble Minister heads it for Food & Civil Supplies as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
TNCSC Recruitment Notification 2023
TNCSC Recruitment Notification provides information regarding both the Sales Person post and the Packers Post. The notification can be downloaded by visiting the official website of the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC). There you will learn more about the Corporation you will work with. In addition, you shall read and understand its goals and body of work.
|TNCSC Posts Educational Qualification|
The selected candidates will be posted in any of the 33 regions in the state. The table above lists the educational qualification one shall have in order to be eligible to apply for Salesperson and Packers. The notification details the 4000 vacancies, application fee, salary structure, the selection process and others.
TNCSC Recruitment Details 2023: The details below are provided regarding the notification released by the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation. Check if you fulfil these eligibility criteria and read the TNCSC Recruitment notification for complete details.
- Vacancies: TNCSC has released around 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post.
- Age to apply: To apply for the post released by the TNCSC, the age bar range from 18 to 35 years of age.
- Application fee: Applicants are required to pay an amount to apply, which is Rs 150 for the Salesperson posts and Rs 100 for the Packers posts.
- Where to Apply: On the official website, which is :@www.tncsc.tn.gov.in.
TNCSC 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post
The TNCSC Notification mentions details of the 4000 posts. The educational qualification for the post of Salesperson is 12th passed and a candidate who can read and write in the Tamil Language. The person appointed as a Packers will be responsible for collecting and storing products like rice, sugar, wheat, etc., and distributing from the Taluk operational godowns to various public distribution systems.
The Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post recruitment will be done on the basis of the merit system. The candidates shall check the recruitment PDF document to check the posts’ job profiles and salary structure. The applicant is required to deposit a certain amount in order to register for the TNCSC examination. The Corporation shoulders the work of utilising rice under a decentralized procurement system.
How to apply for TNCSC Recruitment 2023?
As we have shared above that the TNCSC recently released the notification regarding 4000 Sales Person & Packers Post. Those willing to apply shall follow the steps mentioned below. The steps are as follows:
- The candidates interested in applying shall visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC).
- Then look for the login tab and fill details to log in on the home page. Enter all the details correctly.
- Then make the payment online. You shall check and pay as per the category you belong to. Submit your application to apply.
- Afterwards, take the printout of the form and keep it safe for future reference. The authorities will soon publish the admit cards to conduct the exams in the state.
To know the exam admit card release date, check the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) portal regularly.
Keep visiting MPHP.in to know the latest news and related information. Also, type your queries in the comment section. We want to help you out with questions regarding the TNCSC Recruitment examination.
Click here to go back to the home page.