Tata Curvv Price in India, Launch Date, Features, Dimension, Mileage
Tata Curvv Price in India, Launch Date, Features, Dimension, Mileage, and all the other essential data can be checked in this article. Tata Motors is all set to launch its first electric vehicle, Tata Curvv EV, shortly. If you want to know more about the new Tata Curvv EV, then kindly stay tuned until the end of this article.
Tata Curvv Price in India
The multinational automotive manufacturing Indian company Tata Motors have introduced a new electric SUV car named Tata Curvv EV. The new Tata Curvv is expected to be available in India in January 2024. Tata Curvv Price in India can be estimated at ₹15.00 to ₹20.00 lakh, approximately. According to some reports, the new Tata Curvv Ev will significantly impact the SUV market in India. Although, the official price of the vehicle is not announced yet. Prices may differ based on the vehicle’s model, colour, city, etc.
Soon, the Tata Curvv EV will hit the Indian market, and people will able to buy it. The waiting time for the vehicle may differ according to your location, the model you have chosen and the year’s in which you are purchasing it. We can predict the waiting time will be five to eight weeks for the Tata Curvv EV.
The new Tata Curvv EV will be available in Green, Red, Blue and Orange colours. Below, we have provided all the information and details about the new Tata Curvv EV.
Tata Curvv Launch Date
The new Tata Curvv EV is expected to launch in the month of January 2024 in India. Tata Motors claims that the Tata Curvv EV will be the most affordable electric in India. The vehicle has an 8-year/160,000km battery pack warranty, 312km ARAI-certified range, and 129 horsepower. It is said to be the first EV that will come with a range of 400 to 500 kilometres. Moreover, it will be the first EV by Tata Motors, which have a controllable regeneration feature that can be turned off while driving on a highway.
Key Features of Tata Curvv
In the points mentioned below, we have provided the key features of the newest member in the Tata motors family, Tata Curvv EV.
- Design:- The new Tata Curvv EV has a curved roofline and a notchback-styled boot. In addition, the vehicle has triangular vents and a full-width LED light bar.
- Architecture:- The new Tata electrical vehicle shows the Generation-2 architecture by Tata. It is the modification for the Generation-1 architecture, which can be seen on the Nexon EV. The model has been designed to accommodate various body styles and powertrain options.
- Battery:- Although there are no details about the battery features of the new Tata Curvv EV have been announced yet. But, as per some sources, the battery pack of the Tata Curvv EV will be larger than the 30.2kWh battery of the Nexon EV.
- Range:- The new vehicle Tata Curvv EV is expected to have a range of 400 to 500 kilometres.
- Interior and Features:- The new Tata vehicle has a floating centre console layout, a panoramic sunroof, a centre armrest, and a rotary gear selector. Moreover, it showcases a clean dashboard with a minimalist design throughout the cabin and a sculpted three-layered design.
Tata Curvv Dimension & Mileage
Below, we have mentioned the complete specifications of the new Tata Curvv EV.
|Tata Curvv EV Specifications|
|Name of the Model||Tata Curvv EV|
|Name of the Brand||Tata Motors|
|Launch Date||January 2024|
|Price in India||₹15.00- ₹20.00 lakh|
|Engine and Transmission|
|Fuel and Performance|
|Emission Norm Compliance||ZEV|
|Suspension, Steering and Brakes|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Dimension and Capacity|
|Number of Doors||Five|
Also, Check Out the following:
- Sarkari Result 2023
- Sarkari Naukri 2023
- Free Job Alert 2023
- Board Time table 2023
- Board Result 2023
- University Time table 2023
- University Result 2023
Hurray! You have reached the end of this article.
Thank you so much for visiting MPHP.in.
Kindly revisit our website and share your reviews in the comment box provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: What is the expected Tata Curvv Price in India?
Answer 1: The expected price of the new Tata Curvv is ₹15.00 to ₹20.00 lakhs.
Question 2: When will the Tata Curvv EV launch in India?
Answer 2: The Tata Curvv EV will launch expectedly in the month of January 2024.
Question 3: Is the new Tata Curvv EV have a sunroof?
Answer 3: Yes, the new Tata Curvv EV have a sunroof.
Question 4: How many colours will the Tata Curvv EV be available?
Answer 4: The Tata Curvv EV will be available in four colours, i.e., Green, Red, Blue and Orange.
Question 5: Is the new Tata Curvv EV a Five Seater?
Answer 5: Yes. The new Tata Curvv EV is a Five Seater.