SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 Teacher Exam date, Hall ticket
SSA Gujarat Admit card 2023 Teacher Exam date, Hall ticket and other information are mentioned here. Check and download SSA Gujarat Admit Card soon.
SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023
SSA Gujarat Admit Card will be uploaded on the official portal by the authorities. The exam will be taken in a written exam pattern. The candidates need not worry regarding their admit cards for the SSA Teachers’ exam as we will update the news here the minute the cards will be out.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat (SSA Gujarat) Teachers exam is conducted to recruit teachers who will impart knowledge and wisdom to children of 4 to 18 years of age. The teachers will be posted to teach students in classes: from preschool to Senior Secondary.
Samagra Shiksha Teacher Exam Date 2023
The candidates who are willing to teach the students and have filled out the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) form for the same now wait for the date of the exam. The dates of the Teacher exam will be announced on the official portal of the Samagra Shiksha by the Gujarat Council of Education.
|SSA Teacher Exam Events||Dates|
|SSA Gujarat Exam Form Last Date||TBA|
|SSA Gujarat Exam Admit Card Release Date||To Be Declared|
|Exam Date of SSA Gujarat 2023||To Be Declared|
|Result of SSA Gujarat Exam 2023||To Be Declared|
The candidates are required to be patient and prepare for their exams well. The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) spreads over 33 districts and 4 Municipal Corporations in Gujarat. The selected candidates will be appointed in any district. The government of Gujarat is trying to implement the four P(s) of the Development Administration genuinely.
Particulars on Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Gujarat Admit card 2023:
- Aspirant’s Name
- Aspirant’s date of birth
- Name of the examination
- Aspirant’s Latest photograph
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Father’s/mother’s name
- Roll number
- Duration of examination
- Aspirant’s Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC)
- Examination centre address and details
- Exam centre/online registration number
- Vital instructions
SSA Exam Instruction 2023
Aspirants should download the admit card on time to avoid last-minute issues. They shall also follow the instruction written on it. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) provides basic eduction to school children. Education plays a significant role in the life of each child. The aspirants going for the post shall take their responsibility seriously and teach what they know best. They should keep learning and expanding the horizons of children as well.
- Aspirants shall read all the instructions provided on the Admit cards provided by the SSA authorities.
- The candidates should not carry any electronic item to the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancies, the accused will be punished by the authorities.
- One should not forget to carry identification proof along with him/her to pass the checking done for the verification of the candidate.
- In case of any problem regarding admit card, consult the SSA authorities.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) exam aspirants shall follow the covid-19 protocols mentioned by the government.
About Samagra Shiksha, Gujarat: We all must be aware of the term and scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). The Samagra Shiksha Program of the state of Gujarat comprises three schemes Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) which was initiated for Elementary education; the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), especially for Secondary & Higher Secondary education & Teacher Education (TE) for capacity building of teachers.
|Branches of Samagra Shiksha|
How to Download SSA Gujarat Exam Hall Ticket?
The candidates who are waiting for their hall tickets to be released shall check the steps in advance before the authorities upload the cards. To download the hall ticket, one shall follow the steps given below:
- Step-1 Please go to the official portal of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Gujarat.
- Step-2 There on the portal look for the link to the SSA Teacher Exam hall tickets (Maths-Science, Social Science, and Language). Click on it.
- Step-3 Then a new page will be opened where you have to fill in your details such as name register id and roll number.
- Step-4 After submitting the details, you will be able to log in to your account and get the hall tickets.
- Step-5 Please download yours and then keep a copy of the hall tickets on your device for future use.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in. Feel free to share any queries you have regarding the SSA Gujarat examination going to be organised by the Gujarat Council of Education in the comment section.
Click here to go to the home page.