PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Status, KYC, Invalid OTP, Installment
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Status, KYC, Invalid OTP, Installment Status and various other details are available here. In this article, you will get to know all the information regarding Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSN).
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
You will get to know all the detailed information and data like what the benefits of the PMKSN Yojana will farmer get, the status of the PM Kisan scheme, what is e- KYC- how to do it, why it has been issued, how to get register for KYC online and offline, what are the documents needed for KYC, eligibility criteria for the scheme, instalments and their important data, till how many farmers have received the money, what to do when facing invalid OTP, how to register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSN).
The government of India has launched various schemes for the people of India. One of them being Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKSN). The central government of India arranged the scheme.
PM Kisan Yojana
The major initiative behind the scheme is to help poor farmers by giving them 6000 rupees annually, but in three instalments of rupees 2000 in each instalment. They also start with the thought that with this money, farmers could buy fertilizers for their farming.
In 2018 Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the scheme. But only small and marginal farmers will get the benefits of the scheme because they have fewer sources. The amount of the scheme is 6,000, which is given in three instalments of rupees 2000. Farmers will get this amount directly to their bank account.
But to get this amount into their bank accounts it is compulsory for them to complete E- KYC. The 11th instalment of this scheme has been credited to the farmers on 31 May 2022 and the upcoming 12th installment will be expected to be credited on 31 November 2022.
According to the data more than 12.35 crore farmers has has been registered in the scheme and get the benefits. Farmers can apply for this scheme in both online and offline modes.
PM Kisan Scheme Benefits
- All the farmers under this scheme will get rupees 6000 every year
- The amount will be provided to the farmers in three instalments every four months.
- Rupees 2000 will be provided in every installment.
- With this scheme, farmers will get financial benefits for their farming.
PM Kisan Status
As you know government provide rupees 6000 every year to the farmers in three installments of rupees 2000 every four months under the scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 12th installment of the scheme is pending but it will get provided at in anytime so you have to check your beneficiary status timely before that, you have to complete your e- KYC. For more such information regarding the PM, the scheme does read the full article.
If you want to check the beneficiary status of the PMKSN, then follow these steps
- Visit the official website of yojana- www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the home page, find the ‘beneficiary list’ and click on it
- After selecting the beneficiary list, a new page will be appear
- Now select ‘beneficiary status.’
- Now on the next page, you have to fill in all the required information
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on ‘get data.’
- By clicking on ‘get data’ you will able to see your beneficiary status
PM Kisan E KYC Update
The scheme generated by the Central Government, PM Kisan Yojana for small farmers with the help of the scheme they can receive financial benefits for their farming every year. The government will provide rupees 6000, in three instalments of rupees 2000 and the money will be directly credited to their bank accounts. Farmers who have completed the e- KYC process for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
Farmers who don’t complete the e- KYC process will not get the pending 12th instalment. You can do e-KYC in both ways online and offline. For the offline method you can visit CSC centres or if you want to do it online then visit the official website. For more such information regarding the PM scheme, and KYC process do read the full article.
Online Registration Process for E- KYC
- For the online registration for E- KYC, first of all, you have to visit the official website which is www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then the home page of the website will appear then you have to scroll down and you find the option ‘Farmer’s Corner.
- Now click on the E-KYC option
- After that a new web page will appear on that page you have to mention all the required details like your Aadhar Card Number and the given captcha code to complete the e- KYC
- And also enter only that mobile number which is registered with your Adhar card
- Now click on the search option
- Now you will receive the OTP on the registered mobile number
- Now enter the given OTP
- After entering the OTP you will do with the online e- KYC process.
Offline Registration Process for E- KYC
- For the online registration for E- KYC, you have to visit the nearest common service Centre( CSC) for in-person verification
- Then ask them for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ( PMKSN) e- KYC process
- Some essential paperwork to be done there
- Now they will ask you to complete biometric login
- Then your account will open there, enter your aadhar card number and submit the form
- As soon as E- KYC HAS BEEN UPDATED THE CONFIRMATION MASSAGE will be sent to you on the registered mobile number.
15th October 2022 will be the last date for the e- KYC
Documents that are required for PM Kisan e- KYC
These are the following documents will be required while the time of e- KYC registration. Now have a look to the list.
- Farmer’s Name
- Farmer’s date of birth
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Adhar Number
- IFSC/ MICR code
- Other information from the customer’s passbook
Eligibility Criteria for PMKSN Scheme
Before the whole process the most important part of every government scheme that are you eligible for the particular scheme or not. If you match all the features of the eligibility criteria then it’s good for you that you can take the benefit of PMKSN Yojana. So, check the following list before doing the registration process.
- The farmer who is applying for the scheme must be a citizen of India
- The farmer who is applying for the scheme must know that no one from his family is working in any government department.
- The income of that particular candidate must be less than 6,00,000 annually or less than 15,000 per month.
- The age of that farmer must be in between 18 to 40 years
- All the small farmers and marginal farmers with cultivatable land up to 2 hectors whether they are from rural or urban areas.
- The candidate must have a bank account/ Jan Dhan account number with an IFSC code and Adhar card.
Procedure for PM Kisan Yojana Installments
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ( PMKSN)Yojana was established by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on 24 February 2018 to help small farmers. Now continue to the installment process, have a look to the following table
Name of the Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ( PMKSN)
Starting date of Yojana
24 February 2019
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi
Name of the Department
Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
Amount of Scheme
11th installment date
31 May 2022
12th installment date
Expecting date 31 November 2022
Name of official website
These are some important dates and information that you should know about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ( PMKSN)Yojana installation process.
Now we will show you the table of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ( PMKSN)Yojana’s all installments till now, installments given to how many farmers and in which month each installment has been given:
NO. OF INSTALLATION
NO. OF FARMERS
DATES OF INSTALLATION
December To March 2018-2019
April To July 2019-2020
August To November 2019-2020
December To March 2019-2020
April To July 2020-2021
August To November 2020-2021
December To March 2020-2021
April To July 2021-2022
August To November 2021-2022
December To March 2021-2022
April To July 2022-2023
So, these are some of the important data with the information of the total number of farmers who received money through the scheme, in which month they will get the installment. Till now farmers received total 11 instalments now they are waiting for their 12th instalment of PMKSN.
PM Kisan Invalid OTP Solution
A scheme that is launched by PM Narendra Modi, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ( PMKSN)Yojana. In which the farmer will get 6000 per year in the form of three installments. A few months back government made a rule that if the farmer will not complete the e- KYC process, then they will not receive the amount.
But for some time people were facing an invalid OTP problem while filling in the Adhar number for their instalment, then the OTP they are receiving and after that, they are entering the OTP it was showing invalid or records not found.
According to the reports, it was found that the problem is happening because of the server. The KYC server is down, or if the server was not down, then maybe your mobile number is not linked to your Adhar card. So, if the problem is in your number then you must change it and after solving the number problem then also you are facing the same then you must visit the CSC canter and get it opened.
One more option for your solution is you can also open it with your fingerprint by visiting the nearest CSC centre, after this solution then also you are facing the same problem then only you can open it by visiting the CSC centre and opening it through your biometric authentication.
Process for Registering in PM Kisan Yojana
For registering in the scheme launched by PM Narendra Modi, and Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ( PMKSN), these are the few steps you have to remember while registering for the scheme.
This scheme is just for small Indian farmers whose monthly earnings are less than 15000, and after registering for the scheme, that farmer gets 6000 rupees every year. For registration, follow the steps
- First of all, visit to the official website- pmkisan.gov.in
- After that home page of the website will open on your screens
- Now scroll down, and you will find the farmer’s corner. There you will go to see the ‘New Farmer Registration’ and click on that.
- After clicking on that, a new web page will appear on your screens.
- On that new web page, a registration form will be given to you, which you have to fill out.
- Fill the form in the proper order asked to you
- After filling in the details, you also have to upload the documents.
- Now after filling in the details and filling in information, click on submit.
- The registration process is complete now you are eligible to apply for the PM Kisan Yojana.
How to Check the Registration for PM Kisan Yojana
- First of all, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now search for PM Kisan Application status on the home page
- Now enter the required details like- Mobike number, aadhar number, email id, etc.
- After filling in all the details, submit it
- Now you will able to see the PM Kisan Registration application status on your screens.
Thank you for visiting our website. For more information regarding government schemes and programs. We will keep you updated with all the latest news. If you like our article, keep visiting us again.