pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022 PM Kisan Status – 12th installment
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023 PM Kisan Status – 12th installment can be checked from the official website with the PM Kisan Beneficiary list. To assist those in need throughout the country, the government of India runs many different programs like PM Kisan Yojana. The government is implementing several programs in India to address education, employment, rationing, and pensions.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023
PMKSNY is one of the many welfare programs the central government of India runs, in addition to the many state-level programs designed to help those in those states. On the one hand, the various state governments in India are responsible for administering programs designed to benefit those states’ citizens.
As part of this program, financial help is made available to the farmers. Right now, money has been deposited into the accounts of qualified farmers in 11 installments, and everyone is waiting for the PM Kisan 12th payment. Therefore, in this article, we will provide all the information about pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023.
PM Kisan Status Check
Under this program, the farmers get financial help and some money directly into their accounts. The qualified farmers have their bank accounts credited with the money. To date, 11 installments have been provided. The farmers are now anticipating the distribution of the 12th payment of the PMKSNY.
Beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana are now required to have an electronic Know Your Customer check carried out by the government. The 31st of August 2023 was the last day for e-KYC.
The installment money might get frozen if the e-KYC is pending by the specified deadline However, the farmers who have completed their e-KYC processes by the specified deadline will be eligible to receive the installment money.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Status
Farmers who meet specific requirements get a yearly payment of 6,000 rupees. Under the PMKSNY, the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare distributes the money in three equal installments of 2,000 rupees every four months. The scheme does this.
In September 2023, the government of India will publish the 12th installment of this yojana on its officially designated website, which is pmkisan.gov.in. The government of India has distributed 11 installments to the country’s farmers as of this point. The transfer of the twelfth portion of the money can be made at any moment by the central government.
Therefore, the farmers should verify their PM Kisan status as soon as possible. The first portion of the PM Kisan Yojana subsidy is distributed between the 1st of December and the 31st of March of every year.
Farmers around the nation will get their second payment between the 1st of April and the 31st of July, and then their third and final payment will be distributed between the 1st of August and the 30th of November. The government of India will shortly upload the 12th episode of PMKSNY on the PMKISAN program’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
From this zone, you can get the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List Online for 2023. Electronic transfer will deposit the twelfth portion of the payment in the bank accounts. The government has complied with the KYC requirements necessary to get the installation.
You will not obtain the 12th installation if your KYC is not met before the deadline. Now that the 12th payment has arrived, it will be much simpler for the farmers to purchase the seeds and fertilizers they need for their harvests.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
The most important part of the PMKSNY scheme from the Indian government is the criteria for who can get it. All farmer families who own land can join this scheme. To be eligible for the PMKSNY scheme, a person must meet the following requirements:
- The person who wants help from the program should be a citizen of India.
- All the small and marginal farmers with up to 2 hectares of land.
- The farmer’s age should be between 18 and 40.
- The farmer shouldn’t make more than 15,000 Rupees a month.
- The farmer should have an Aadhar card and a Savings or Jan Dhan account with an IFSC number.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC 2023 online?
You must follow the step-by-step guidance below to complete the PM Kisan KYC process.
- Go to the PM Kisan portal at pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Locate the eKYC option on the home page and click on it.
- Input the 12-digit Aadhaar number. After you have entered the relevant information, choose the Search option from the menu.
- The Send OTP option will appear on your screen, you must click on it to receive an OTP.
- Enter the six-digit OTP sent to the phone number connected to your Aadhaar Card.
- After filling out the form, click the “Submit” option.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC 2023 Offline?
- Go to the closest CSC center to use the offline option for making e-KYC changes.
- Look for the PM Kisan Seva.
- Next, choose the Biometric / OTP KYC for PM Kisan option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number from your Aadhar card.
- Click the “Submit and Authenticate” button to begin the biometric authentication process.
- Enter your biometric information into the biometric machine and click the submit button.
- You can now check your e-KYC status.
How to check pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023?
- Visit the official portal at pmkisan.gov to verify the pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023.
- Examine the progress of the PMKSNY 12th Installment Beneficiary List.
- Click on the PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary Status link, and after you do so, a new page will load in front of you.
- Here, you will need to input either your account number or your Aadhaar number, and then you will need to click the Get Data button.
- You will get redirected to the online version of your PM Kisan Status 2023.
If you are facing any issues while following any of the instructions mentioned above, feel free to contact us by commenting below. We will do whatever we can to help you. Refer to the official website for the most accurate and latest information:
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the official website to check PM Kisan 12th installment date?
You can get your PM Kisan 12th Installment status from official website i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
How much money will I receive as PM Kisan Installment?
Beneficiaries will receive Rs. 2000 as the 12th installment of the scheme.
How to check my PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
You can check your Beneficiary Status by following the details given on this page.