NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Scientist B Notification, Form, Last Date
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Scientist B Notification, Form, Last Date can be checked from the official website now. An announcement for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2023 will become available soon. Provisional Waiting List for NIC Scientist B Recruitment is now available. The NIC Scientist B Recruiting Cut-Off Marks have finally been made public.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023
On February 7, 2023, an offline application for the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 for various positions became available. National Informatics Center (NIC) manages some of Digital India’s programs and provides IT support. It lies under India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The company’s headquarters are in New Delhi, India. Continue reading to learn more about NIELIT Recruitment 2023.
The National Information Center got established by the Indian government under the Planning Commission. Nationwide data centers are available in Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Pune, and New Delhi. The India.gov.in portal is likewise under the control of the NIC. All necessary information about recruitment is available on the National Informatics Center’s main website.
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2023
The National Information Center (NIC) has been guiding e-Government/e-Governance applications in many federal, state, and municipal government departments and ministries, enabling better government services, more transparency, and decentralized development and coordination. Soon, the official notification for the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 exam will become available.
- Study the notification and register online for the NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023.
- Only eligible students for the NIC Scientist Recruitment 2023 can apply.
- There will be a total of 288 vacancies for this position in 2023. Continue reading this post to learn more about Scientist B Recruitment.
NIELIT Vacancy 2023
There would be 288 vacancies available for Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T) Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and Instrumentation, M.Phil. Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer, and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System AMIE OR GIETE OR MSc OR MCA OR ME OR MTech OR B.E. OR BTech.
The formal announcement for the NIELIT Scientist B for 2023 has not yet become available. The number of openings will become available after the official announcement. Also, by looking at the vacancies for 2022, we may get an idea of the vacancy for this year. The NIC announced 288 vacancies for the position of Scientist B in the 2022 recruitment notification. Similar numbers of openings will be available this year.
NIELIT Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates for the NIELIT Scientist B Exam must be familiar with the format. The Scientist B Exam Pattern is not currently available. By looking at the previous year’s format, applicants may get an idea of this year’s exam. The pattern for this year will significantly change. We will update you as soon as there is a new update.
- The written test would contain 120 objective-type questions.
- The written exam would take three hours to complete.
- There would be 78 questions in the Technical Category and 42 in the General.
- Each correct answer would receive one mark, while each incorrect one would receive -0.25 marks.
How To Apply For NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
The National Informatics Centre would announce applications on its official website, https://www.nic.in. Instead of waiting until the last minute to register, applicants should apply before the deadline.
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
Applicants must first understand the instructions for the online application to meet the requirements for completing the online registration. The registration process will consist of two stages: the candidate would need to pay an application fee in the first stage, and they would fill out and submit an online application in the second stage.
- The applicant must make a photocopy of the application and save it for future use. Here is a step-by-step breakdown of the application process:
- Visit the official website, https://www.nic.in.
- Go through all the job requirements in the Notification pdf.
- Continue if you are eligible.
- Choose Online Application Form from the drop-down menu.
- Upload scanned versions of your documents.
- Verify your registration form before clicking the submit option.
- Make the payment using one of the four available online payment options.
Use the comments section if you have any doubts about NIELIT Recruitment 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|