Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Form, Eligibility, Release Date
The government of Andhra Pradesh is working to provide facilities to its citizens like others. In this series, they have initiated a scheme that will help minority students belonging to low-income families avail the best higher education. We have described the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Form, Eligibility, Release Date and other details are provided here. Read and avail the opportunity now.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The scheme was initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government. It envisages providing financial help to those students who are eligible. They get the fantastic opportunity to study at top universities in the world.
The portal will inform you of all the details regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Form 2023
The application forms are available on the official portal of the Jnana Bhumi. The candidates shall read the eligibility and then apply accordingly for the same.
Once in a lifetime; It is a once-in-lifetime scheme that any person can avail of through the government. The forms of the scheme will be based on the saturation basis for the eligible candidates.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility
Please read the entire list to know what all are the eligibility and requirements per the rules. Those who fulfil the below-mentioned criteria shall apply now.
- The applicant must be a local native of Andhra Pradesh.
- He/She shall not be older than 35 years of age in regard to the notice publication date.
- This scheme allows only one member per family.
- Those candidates’ family income should be more than Rs 8.00 lakhs annually.
- If the candidate is currently availing of any other financial aid from the centre or state government.
If you read the list of eligibility, then you shall now check the qualification as well.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Required Qualification:
Postgraduate Course: Those who have to do post-graduate shall have a score of around 60% marks. In degrees of Engineering, Pure Science, Medicine and Nursing, Humanities, Social Science, and Agriculture Sciences.
To obtain PhD courses: The candidates shall have a 60% or equal degree in subjects such as medicine, Engineering, Management, Pure Science, Agriculture Sciences, Humanities,
To do the MBBS course: There should be 60% scores in Intermediate or any degree equal to it.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Form Release Date
The application form for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is available to be filled out online. The form is released in the month of April. Interested candidates will have to check the site of the same.
The scheme’s eligibility is mentioned above hence apply accordingly. There are a few other compulsory requirements that the applicant has to fulfil. This includes valid scores in TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, or GMAT. Others are listed below.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Requirements
You will have to fulfil the below-mentioned JVD scheme requirements as they are mandatory.
- The applicant has to be admitted to any of the two-hundred universities listed by the government.
- They shall have valid visas and passports with them before applying for the scheme.
- They have made efforts to get admitted to the universities.
- If selected, they have to join the university within a period of 6 months of the date of the communication.
- If the candidates fail to enter within six months, then the application will stand cancelled.
- They cannot change the course or research they have been sanctioned scholarship for.
- The application shall be filled out completely as per the details asked, and the documents shall be attached. If any application is found incomplete, then it will also be listed as rejected.
The candidates, if still curious to know then they can message our page or visit the official portal of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena’s leading site.
Thank you for reading the post on our page, MPHP.in. Convey any queries you want help with in the page’s comment area.
We are known to deliver news linked to exam timetables, automobiles, film launch dates, trendy web shows, the latest scheme and phone launches, Cricket fixtures etc.
Click here to be back again.