IIT Kanpur has announced the date of the GATE 2023 exam in a notification that was published on July 21 2023. IIT Kanpur is the Organizing Institute for the GATE 2023 Examination. IIT Kanpur has launched the Official Website @gate.iitk.ac.in for GATE exam date 2023 Registration, which will begin on August 30 2023. This information is officially mentioned in the GATE 2023 Brochure, which was released on July 27 2023, on the official GATE 2023 Website. GATE 2023 Registration will begin on August 30 2023.
GATE Exam Date 2023
The Graduate Admission Test in Engineering (GATE) is a Computer-Based Test (CBT) given to graduate students to determine their postgraduate study eligibility. The applicants who have been keeping their fingers crossed for admission to M.Tech programmes, other doctoral programmes, or jobs with public sector organisations via GATE need to submit their applications for GATE 2023, for which registration will commence on August 30 2202. After the results of GATE 2023 have been made public, your score will be considered valid for another three years. GATE 2023 will take place on the 4, 5, 11, and 12th of February, 2023, according to the announcement made by IIT Kharagpur.
|GATE 2023 Events||Date|
|GATE 2023 Application Form||30th August 2023|
|GATE 2023 Registration Last Date||30th September 2023|
|Last date of online registration/application (with late fee)||07th October 2023|
|Display of Defective Applications to rectify||26th October 2023|
|Last date for rectification of Applications||1st November 2023|
|Last date to change GATE exam paper, category, and city||12th November 2023|
The score on the examination is one of the criteria that several government institutions of engineering, technology, and architecture used to choose candidates for master’s and doctoral degree programmes. Including two additional topic examinations has increased the total number of papers to 29 Subjects from the previous 27 Subjects.
GATE Application Schedule 2023
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, more often known as the GATE test, is an engineering entrance exam held at the national level and is required for admission into Master’s Programs and employment in PSUs. There are a total of 29 different fields that are covered by the test. According to the instructions that the administration has provided, applicants for the GATE test may choose between two different topic areas.
On July 27, 2023, the official notice for the GATE 2023 test was sent by IIT Kanpur to applicants who intended to take the examination in the following year. It has been determined that the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be given on the weekends of the first two weeks of February 2023. (i.e., 4, 5, 11, and 12). The GATE 2023 notice PDF is available for candidates to download.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who want to participate in GATE 2023 need to have an Indian passport to complete the online registration process. Candidates from countries other than India who satisfy the requirements for participation in the GATE test 2023 may apply.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring they meet all of the eligibility standards listed below to be admitted via GATE 2023. The qualifying criteria that will be applied to applicants who are interested in taking the GATE examination in 2023 will be announced by the IIT Kharagpur at the appropriate time.
- Candidates must either have finished their bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology, be in their final year of study, or be in their pre-final year of study;
- Candidates must have either finished their postgraduate degree in one of the relevant scientific fields or be in their final year or the year before their last year of study.
An applicant must have one of the qualifications above to apply the GATE entrance test (s). However, the educational need for the test has been lowered to accommodate more applicants. Therefore, the eligibility requirements for the trial have been updated to include students currently enrolled in the third or final year of any undergraduate degree programme. Students who have previously graduated from any degree programme the government has sanctioned are also eligible to take the GATE 2023 test.
How to Apply for GATE Exam 2023?
- Candidates are required to register themselves using the GATE Online Application Processing System, also known as GOAP. During registration, candidates must submit their name, email id, and cellphone number. Afterwards, an enrollment id will be produced. In addition, candidates must update their passwords to use them for future logins.
- When the applicant has finished registering, an application form will display on the screen where they must enter their personal information, academic information, and qualification credentials. When filling out the online application form, applicants must choose their chosen examination locations from the list provided above.
- After the applicant completes the application form, they will be required to provide a scanned copy of their picture, signature, and category certificate (if appropriate) by the requirements outlined by the testing authority.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|