COMEDK Registration 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
COMEDK Registration 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, and other additional details about the entrance test are available here in this article. If you want to apply for the forthcoming COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023, kindly read this article until the end. Here, you will get all the essential data about the undergraduate entrance test. If you have any doubts, let us know in the comment area available at the bottommost part of this article.
COMEDK Registration 2023
The COMEDK Registration 2023 has been started already. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka declared the registration dates for the Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023. The online registration portal for the Karnataka UGET 2023 was started on 15th February 2023 and will close on 24th April 2023.
As per the official notification, the registration or application form fee for all the participants of all categories is ₹1,500. The fee is non-refundable. Participants who apply for the COMEDK UGET 2023 are advised to read the official notification PDF thoroughly before submitting their application forms.
This article provides complete instructions to submit the application form for the forthcoming COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023. In addition, a direct link to the official Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) web portal is also given at the end of this article.
COMEDK Application Form 2023
- First, open the official web portal of the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), i.e., comedk.org.
- Afterwards, go to the left corner of the homepage and press the ‘REGISTER/LOGIN’ option.
- Now, complete the registration process if you haven’t done before.
- After that, login into the portal using your User ID or Application Seq. Number and Password.
- Also, there will be a Captcha Code that must have been entered correctly.
- Find and click on the relevant link to the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) Application Form 2023.
- Add and submit all the required details and documentation.
- Make the payment for the application fee.
- Finally, your application form will get approved.
- Please keep a copy of it for other proceedings.
Karnataka UGET Exam Date 2023
According to the official notification, the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023 for both Agricultural and Engineering courses is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, 28th May 2023. The undergraduate entrance test will be conducted in two slots or sessions. The first slot (morning session) will begin at 09:00 AM and end at 12:00 PM. On the other hand, the second slot (afternoon session will begin at 02:00 PM and will end at 05:00 PM.
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023 are as follows:
For Engineering Courses:-
- Age Limit- No age limit has been defined.
- Educational Qualifications- A class 10th & 12th or 2nd PUC passing certificate with English & PCM as the main subject with a 40% score for OBC and a 45% score for ST/SC from a recognized board or institute is necessary.
For Architecture Courses:-
- Age Limit- No age limit has been defined.
- Educational Qualifications- A class 10th & 12th or 2nd PUC passing certificate with Mathematics as the main subject & a 50% score from a recognized board or institute, and a National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) passing certificate is required.
COMEDK UGET Important Dates 2023
Here is the complete list of important dates for the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023.
|Short Notification Release Date||20th January 2023||Friday|
|Detailed Notification Release Date||15th February 2023||Wednesday|
|Mock Test Available||23rd March||Thursday|
|Starting Date of the Registration||15th February 2023||Wednesday|
|Last Date of the Registration||24th April 2023||Monday|
|Correction Window Opening Date||26th April 2023||Wednesday|
|Correction Window Closing Date||29th April 2023||Saturday|
|Starting Date to Download TAT (Test Admission Ticket)||18th May 2023||Thursday|
|Last Date to Download TAT (Test Admission Ticket)||28th May 2023||Sunday|
|Date of UGET Examination 2023||28th May 2023||Sunday|
|Answer Key Release Date||30th May 2023||Tuesday|
|Last Date to submit an objection against the Answer Key||1st June 2023||Thursday|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||6th June 2023||Tuesday|
|Release Date of Result||10th June 2023||Saturday|
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- University Time table 2023
- CDS Application Form 2023
- Get an eShram card for Jobs
- Vaccine Booster Registration
- Download Your Certificate
About COMEDK 2023
Below, we have provided some details about the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
|COMEDK Registration 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Name of the Examination||Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023|
|For Courses||Undergraduate Courses|
|Admissions For||Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges|
|Number of Available Seats||20,000 Seats|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Official Web Portal||comedk.org|
Click here to apply for the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2023.
Thank you so much for visiting MPHP.in!