UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Feb Exam Paper Solution PDF Download
UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Feb Exam Paper Solution PDF Download links can be checked from official website and this page. The National Testing Agency will upload the UGC NET answer key on its official portal at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The tentative subject-wise UGC NET Answer Key 2023 exam will become available. Students can get the PDF version of the NET answer key for all exam stages on the official portal. Continue reading to learn more about UGC NET Answer Key 2023.
UGC NET Answer Key 2023
The CBSE has published the UGC NET Answer Key 2023 for papers one and two on the organization’s official portal at ctet.nic.in. The Central Teacher Eligibility Exam got administered recently, and after a week’s wait, the question paper and the primary answer key are available for download. Students will receive the answer sheet in pdf format. Students who enrolled for the exam can access the answer key.
The CTET examination got administered between the 28th of December 2022 and the 7th of February 2023, and the tentative answer key became available on the 14th of February 2023. Students still determining whether they correctly solved the problem can now verify their answers on the answer sheet. The question paper and solution key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are available online on the official website.
UGC NET Feb Exam Paper Solution PDF Download 2023
More than 7 lakh students participated in this examination. This exam got administered in India over two shifts at various exam locations. After the conclusion of the exam, the participants are now looking for the NET Solved Papers 2023 pdf. They can do a performance assessment before the result announcement by using the Answer Key for the NET Phase 2 exam.
Shortly after the exam, several private educational institutions announced the unofficial UGC NET Phase 2 Answer Key 2023. You can predict your Marks by using the unauthorized Answer Keys. But, we strongly advise you to trust the Official Answer sheet for the UGC NET. A direct link to download the Solved Question Paper will be available shortly.
ugcnet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023
Students who feel that the answers provided in the answer key are incorrect can object to or challenge the results. If students challenge the Answer Key or the OMR sheet, they must pay a fee of one thousand rupees (Rs. 1000) for each question.
When submitting their payment information online, students can pay their application fee using an e-challan, debit, or credit card. After considering the students’ objections, the authority verifies the question. The management determines what modifications to make to the final answer key.
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
How To Download UGC NET Answer Key 2023?
- Visit the board’s official portal at ctet.nic.in.
- Locate the public messages section of the website by going to the dashboard.
- Look for the answer key link.
- Complete your application by entering your DOB.
- Complete the captcha verification and click the “submit” button.
- The answer key will appear on your screen.
- Download and save the answer key.
How To Challenge National Eligibility Test Answer Key?
The exam will get administered between the 21st of February and the 10th of March, 2023. The students who want to challenge the primary answer key for the UGC NET should refer to the instructions below.
- Students must first visit the official portal at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Locate and click the question paper and provisional answer key link.
- Provide your Application Number, Date of Birth, Password, and Security Pin.
- Clicking the challenge option will take you to a page listing the question IDs in sequence.
- Choose the checkbox next to the answer you wish to challenge.
- Scroll down until you see “Save your Claim.”
- Upload documents to support your objections.
- Compile all of your files into a single PDF document.
- Choose the option to “save your claim.”
- Proceed to the payment process.
- Click the link labeled “Click here to pay.”
- You can pay via a debit or credit card or online banking.
- The objection fee will be credited to your account if your objection is valid.
If you have any queries concerning UGC NET Answer Key 2023, let us know in the comment area.
|Official Website||Click Here|