CTET Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern PDF in Hindi, English Download
CTET Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern PDF in Hindi, English Download links will be updated at the official website of CTET. The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE CTET Syllabus 2023 for the applicants who must begin studying for the CTET exam in December.
CTET Syllabus 2023
We have provided comprehensive information about the CTET December Exam Pattern. From the section below, you can get the Central TET Pattern. The CBSE CTET Syllabus 2023 is made available by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Central TET Syllabus 2023 Paper I & II is available to applicants.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) syllabus pattern is helpful when taking the test. Read the article to get complete information. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test, given twice a year, gives thousands of candidates options when looking to start a career in education.
ctet.nic.in Syllabus 2023
A successful preparation plan is essential for passing the CTET Exam. The first step in the preparation is having a current comprehension of the syllabus. The entire CTET 2023 exam curriculum and format gets covered on this page.
The CBSE released the CTET Syllabus 2023 on its official website on October 20, 2023. On October 31, 2023, the CTET Notification for 2023 will start. All applicants must read through the paper to ensure that they are using the most updated CTET Syllabus 2023 to prepare for both exams.
The 2023 CTET Syllabus for both papers is available on the CBSE’s official website. The CTET Syllabus 2023 was mentioned in the CTET December 2023 official notification. The schedules for papers I and II are included in the CTET December 2023 Syllabus.
CTET Syllabus 2023 – Important Information
Candidates who have successfully passed the CTET can apply to teach in public or private institutions like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and others. Read the information below to learn more about the CTET 2023 exam structure and syllabus. Before starting their study schedule, candidates should evaluate the CTET subject-by-subject syllabus.
- This year, the CTET exam will get conducted online in computer-based examination mode.
- In 2023, the CTET Exam will be fair.
- Each correct answer earns the candidate one mark.
- There are no deductions on the CTET Exam.
- Candidates will pick from Paper 2’s fourth portion. Candidates can decide on the subject they want to teach in the end.
- CTET Paper 1 will be based on the NCERT-recommended curriculum for classes 1 through 5.
- The CTET Paper 2 will be based on the NCERT-recommended curriculum for grades 6 through 8.
Preparation Tips for the CTET Syllabus 2023
- Time management: Recognize your weaker area and give it more attention. Set a time restriction for any subject you are studying. Allocate time for other topics as well. To balance the time on the main exam, manage your time according to the time required and less time-consuming questions.
- Daily Quizzes/Practice Tests: You’ll benefit from mock exams in several ways. It aids in the formation of the ideal plan. Examine the questions from last year’s examination and complete some practice exams to help you retain accuracy and speed.
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
CTET Syllabus PDF Download
|Paper 1 Syllabus||Download Now|
|Paper 2 Syllabus||Download Now|
The recruitment board will create a written exam using the CBSE CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The CTET Previous Year Papers PDF can be your focus. The Ministry of Human Resource Development oversees the CTET exam. It is the best option for those interested in teacher vacancies and looking for central government jobs.
Before the deadline, eligible applicants must apply to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) CTET Exam. Click here to view the Central TET Exam Notification information. We have provided a comprehensive exam pattern and curriculum for the CTET 2023 exam.
We are aware that almost all applicants have begun preparing to pass the CTET 2023 exam and receive top scores. The CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus will aid applicants in understanding the exam format.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Is there any negative marking in CTET?
The CTET exam will not be subject to negative marking.
What is the CTET scoring system?
Each correct response receives one mark on the CTET exam.
What day and time is the CTET exam?
Dates for the CTET exam will fall between December 2023 and January 2023.
Has the CTET Syllabus changed at all?
No, the CTET Syllabus has not changed.
Does the CTET syllabus change each year?
No, each year’s CTET syllabus is the same.