BARC Recruitment 2023 Scientific Officer Notification, Apply Online
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently released a notification regarding recruiting new candidates. In this article, you will find details about BARC Recruitment 2023, Scientific Officer, Notification, Eligibility criteria and how to Apply Online.
BARC Recruitment 2023
In BARC’s latest notification, they mentioned details regarding offering jobs to Scientific Officers under their Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). All the candidates interested in the sector of Nuclear Science and Technology and want to contribute to the expansion of the Indian Nuclear Power programme can apply for this vacancy online. We have mentioned the details regarding dates and how to apply online in this article below. Read till the end to know more details.
BARC’s official website released its latest notification regarding recruitment for the 2023-2024 academic session of BARC on January 28, 2023. The direct link to apply will be given below. The online form submission will start on February 1, 2023, on the official website.
BARC Notification 2023
- The applications will be filled from February 1, 2023, to March 2, 2023.
- The mode of applying for the vacancy will be Online.
- The vacancies for the “Work Assistant” profile are 74, and the “Trainee Scientific Officers” profile is 570.
- The category of the job is “Engineering Jobs”.
- The admit cards for the candidates will be circulated in March 2023.
- You can upload your GATE Score Card from February 1, 2023, to March 24, 2023.
- The exam will be conducted on the 1st and 2nd of April, 2023.
- The exam will include a total of 100 questions under the “Engineering section” with a total weightage of 300 marks. The time duration will be two hours.
- Results for the exams will be declared on April 24, 2023.
- Interviews will be conducted from May 16 to June 16, 2023.
- The selection list of the candidates after the interview will be circulated in July 2023.
- Selections will be made based on the CBT+GATE Scorecard, Interview and Documentation.
- Training for the selected candidates will start in August 2023.
- Training for one year will be given at BARC Training School.
- A basic salary of ₹56,100 – ₹67,700 will be provided to the qualified candidates.
Also, check the following:
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2023
- Aspirants must have a qualified degree in BE/B.Tech/BSc Engineering/ME/M.Tech from a recognized university/institute. The minimum percentage in all the semesters should be 60.
- Engineering students with 5 years of integrated courses in M.Tech are also eligible for the exam. As well as Final-year students are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Aspirants should have valid GATE scores in their respective streams.
- The maximum age to appear for the aspirants is 26 years. The exemptions made by the department as per the government rules are as follows:
- Candidates who are physically disabled have been given an exemption of 10 years.
- Candidates with Kashmir domicile and candidates who belong to SC/ST category can apply up to 31 years of age.
- Candidates from the OBC category can apply up to 29 years of age.
- Candidates who are the victims of the 1984 riots can also apply up to 31 years of age.
- Candidates are liable to ₹500 as an application fee. Candidates from SC/ST and Persons with disability categories are not obliged to pay any application fee.
How to Apply Online for BARC Recruitment 2023
Step 1: All the applications will be submitted online. You have to visit the official website of BARC at https://barc.gov.in/
Step 2: Tap on the option Career Opportunities -> Recruitment -> New Vacancies. Select the Recruitment Of Scientific Officer option in the Department of Atomic Energy 2023.
Step 3: Fill in your credentials (like email address, educational qualification, etc.) as asked on the portal to proceed.
Step 4: Submit the photograph, Signature and all the documents in the required format with a specified size.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and click on the Submit button.
It’s pretty easy to submit your application on the portal. Just make sure to check all the details on the official portal before proceeding with the application.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you find answers to all of your questions.
You can read several other articles related to recruitment, results, government policies and many more on our website MPHP.in.