Get latest Upadate News All Around the World

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2023 Name wise with Marks Release link

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2023 Name wise with Marks Release link with many more details are with us in this article.

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2023

The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, has recently conducted the examination of the 2nd Year in the various centres in the state. A huge number of candidates are enrolled in this state-level examination. The last exam of 2nd year was on the 4th of April for Modern Language Paper II and Geography Paper II. Normally, the declaration of the result is done within a month of the examination. So, this year also, we can expect the AP Inter 2nd Year Results can be available in the first week of May 2023.

Important Links

Sarkari Result 2023

SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam

Sarkari Naukri 2023

SBI CBO Exam date

Free Job Alert 2023

CRPF Recruitment 2023

SBI Clerk Mains Result

RRC ER Recruitment

The result declaration date is not yet revealed by the board yet, but the candidates will soon know it if they are with us. There were more than five lakh candidates who appeared in the examination, which started on the 16th of March, 2023. AP Inter 2nd Year exam was held at 1430 centres in the state of Andhra Pradesh. You will know each piece of information of AP Inter 2nd year in this article as we gathered it from various sources.

AP Inter 2nd Year Result

AP Inter II Year Name wise Result with Marks 2023

The result for this will be available online mode only on the official website of the Board. It can be visible by just entering some basic details, i.e., enrollment number, date of birth, etc. When the result is about to release, you will get the details related to it, and we will also update the same on our website. Thus, we have also provided the link to reach the official website so that you can view the result by just clicking the link present in our article.

The result is preparing in a completely fair manner, and the candidates can take admitted to various colleges, universities or institutes after they clear the exams. This result can also be viewed by entering the name on the official website of the Board. The candidates just need to enter their name and select one of the names which are visible on the screen. There will be a father or mother name in that list which will be useful for selecting the accurate name.

AP Inter 2nd Year Evaluation Criteria 2023

The evaluation criteria will be out for class 12 students, which will be given on the basis of their performance in class 10th and class 11th. The marks scored in the best three subjects of the class tenth by 30%, and the other 70% will be taken from other subject scores of Intermediate first year or class eleventh. Thus these marks will be considered in the AP Inter 2nd Year 2023.

AP Inter 2nd Year Important Dates 2023

S. No. Name of the Event Date
1 Time Table Release Date 30th January 2023
2 Admit Card Release Date for Examination The first week of February 2023
3 Examination Start Date 16th March 2023
4 Final Date of Examination 4th April 2023
5 Release Date of Result Expected in May 2023
6 Official Website of AP Board

AP Inter 2nd Year Results Release linkĀ 2023

Results will be available on the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh and the link to reach this website is given here. The link is To reach your result easily and efficiently, you should follow the steps that can be seen below.

  • Search for the official website and reach the homepage of the Board of Intermediate Education.
  • Now, on this page, you have to find the section for Result and click on it.
  • Then, find and click on the link for Intermediate Results of Andhra Pradesh.
  • After that, enter the required details that have been asked on the page.
  • At last, you will reach your result of AP Inter 2nd Year 2023, download and take a print.

Thus, by following these simple steps, you can get the result of the examination in which you are going to score the best marks.

So, pack your bags to reach your favourite institute, as the results are going to be out soon.

Please, visit our website for updates on AP Inter 2nd Year results, where we will update each and every detail.

Official Website of BIEAP Open
Our Homepage Open


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *