AP high Court Hall ticket 2023 Admit Card Download Date & Link
AP High Court Hall ticket 2023 Admit card Download date & link and other details are mentioned here. Read the complete article to gain more information. AP High Court Hall ticket is placed by the authorities.
AP High Court Hall ticket 2023
The AP High Court has shared the requirement regarding multiple vacant posts. There will be a common exam that will be conducted for the Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer. The High Court’s exam conducting authority uploaded the hall tickets for all the posts.
The notification has been released for the various posts. The skill test will be organized for the Typist, Copyist, and Driver (Light Vehicle) posts. The hall ticket will provide all the essential information regarding the HC posts candidates. The HC exam will be held in various centers present in the districts of Andhra Pradesh.
AP High Court Exam Date 2023
The Court requires the best candidates who fulfill the eligibility regarding the educational qualification and others listed in the notification separately. The candidates will have to go through the stages in order to get employment.
|The Admit Cards have been released for the following posts. Check:
|Direct Recruitment Vacancies
The shortlisted candidates will get the allowances and benefits that the government of Andhra Pradesh facilitates.
Do not forget the following points:
- Candidates are required to be present 1 hour before the HC posts exam at the center.
- Two photographs of the latest passport-size photographs of the candidates shall be carried along the hall ticket.
- Carry single identity proof to be verified by the authorities before entering the exam hall.
AP High Court Call letter Date 2023
AP High Court will be conducting the exam for filling up to 300 plus positions against the vacancies released. The exact date of the call letter release is not announced. Though, the call letters will be provided by the authorities shortly.
The candidates can take the mock test online to acquaint themselves with the exam patterns and time required to solve the questions. The exam date of the typist exam is around 26th December. Hence, the admit card will be released a week before that.
The exam will be a computer-based examination. The candidates shall be ready as per the syllabus the Court has published through the notification.
HC Andhra Pradesh Admit Card 2023
The applicants shall visit the site to download the HC Andhra Pradesh exam admit cards. The official link to the High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amravati, is @hc.ap.nic.in. The details on the HC Admit Card are:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Hall Ticket number
- Exam Duration
- Examination Hall venue details
- Name of exam conducting authority: AP High Court
- Applied for the post or posts
- Specific Instructions
The candidates shall include the authorities if they find any omission or error in the above details in their admit cards.
How to Download AP High Court Admit Card?
The Andhra Pradesh High Court exam applicants shall get their admit cards. The admit cards must be carried by the candidates to the exam centers. The following steps will help you out in downloading the admits card.
- To begin, go to the official portal of the Andhra Pradesh High Court Services 2023, which is @hc.ap.nic.in.
- Then as you click on the Notifications tab, a drop-down menu will open; select the Notifications link from there.
- Now a new page will open with a scroll list of content.
- Select the link: Hall Ticket for the posts of Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Computer Operator, Overseer, Assistants, Examiners, Typists, Copyists, Assistant Overseer, Drivers, and Office Subordinates in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- Then, a new page opens. Fill in the details, and get the call letter after submitting the details.
We are appreciative of your visit to our site, MPHP.in.
We share all the information regarding the latest release and other important career news. You can ask any queries regarding the examination in the comment section of our page.
Click now if you want to go back.