ABHA Health Card Download – Apply Online, Benefits, Eligibility
ABHA Health Card Download: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare started the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission to provide health benefits to the underprivileged citizens of India. In this article, you will get to know the eligibility criteria, the Benefits of having a health card, and how to apply for the ABHA health card. So let’s read the article.
ABHA Health Card Download
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department has started a mission called Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, in which they provide health card benefits to the underprivileged citizens of India. And the name of that card is Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA). It is a kind of Health ID card linked through a person’s mobile number or adhar card number. With the help of it, a 14-digit health identification number or UHID number will generate. If you are eligible for the card, then ABHA Health Card Download from the official website.
That ABHA health card can be used at hospitals, clinics, or other health service providers. The patient can access all the information digitally, including lab results, prescriptions, consultation information, and diagnosis. The Yojana was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2022, and now almost 10 crore families are registered under this scheme. With the help of this card, a person can avail of up to Rs 5 lakh of health care benefits. If you are an eligible person and still don’t have this card, then apply immediately for the Ayushman Bharat Card.
ABHA Health Card Apply Online
Here is the application procedure for the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA). Follow these steps, and you can quickly apply for the Ayushman Bharat health card. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website.
- Now click on the create Adhar Number.
- Now submit your adhar number or mobile number, which is suitable for you.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter your personal details, such as an address, family details, and other required information.
- Now submit the details
- Now you will see the ABHA Card Number on your Screen.
ABHA Health Card Benefits
Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the ABHA health card yojana in 2022 to provide health care benefits to the underprivileged citizens of India. You can see the Ayushman Card list on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, where all the assignees are named according to their district, so whenever you check the list, check according to that. Now, let’s discussed the benefits provided under the ABHA health card yojana.
- With the help of an ABHA health card, you will get free treatment.
- A person can take regular health check-ups.
- You will get a free diagnosis at labs.
- More than 50,000 hospitals are empaneled under the scheme.
- Sarkari Result 2022
- Sarkari Naukri 2022
- Free Job Alert 2022
- Board Time table 2022
- Board Result 2022
- University Time table 2022
- University Result 2022
ABHA Health Card Eligibility
If you want to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA), you should know the eligibility criteria for the Yojana. We will tell you about a few important and essential points to know before applying for the Ayushman Bharat health card. Kindly check the points given below.
- The first thing is if you are an Indian, then you are eligible for the Yojana Ayushman Bharat Health Card.
- A person can only be part of this yojana if their family’s annual income must be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- In this yojana, there will be no bar of categories. Therefore anybody from any category, such as General, SC, ST, and OBC, can apply for this yojana.
- You must have a mobile number or Adhar card if you want to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Health Card because you will only get the ABHA Card number.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more information regarding the Government yojanas, exams, results, and registration, you can check out our website for more such articles. If you like the article or have any queries, you can tell us by writing in the below-given box and also do visit us again.