YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 checking procedure is given in this article, the scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa was launched by Government of Andhra Pradesh’s Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare on 15 February 2019, through this scheme Andhra Pradesh farmers get financial help from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme farmers get Rs. 13,500/- rupees annually, in association with the Central Government and State Government. Keep reading this article till the end to know the step-by-step guide checking for YSR Rythu Bharosa Status.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a scheme for the farmers which is similar to PM Kisan Yojana, under this scheme eligible farmers of Andhra Pradesh get Rs. 13,500/- yearly. The benefits of the scheme are sent directly to the individual bank account, the amount of Rs. 13,500/- sent in three installments. The scheme “YSR Rythu Bharosa” is also known as “YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan”, because the scheme works under association with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Rs. 13,500/- is not individually sent by “Government of Andhra Pradesh”, Rs. 7500/- is given by the State Government and the other Rs. 6000/- is contributed by the Central Government under the PM Kisan Scheme. The scheme “YSR Rythu Bharosa” was officially launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 15 February 2019.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023 Overview
|Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Launched by||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Ministry||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||15 February 2019|
|Benefit||Rs. 13,500/- (In three installments)|
After the launching of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Government has also launched the Rythu Bharosa Kendra in order to supply the seedlings, fertilizers and seeds, this scheme was launched on 30 May 2020.
As I mentioned above, under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme farmers get Rs. 13,500/- annually in three installments, the first installment is Rs. 5500/-, the second is Rs. 4000/- and the third installment is Rs. 2000/-. All the three installments are sent to farmers’ bank accounts directly.
Through the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa, registered farmers can check the payment status and list. Let’s know how you can check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status and List 2023.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023?
To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully, then you will be able to download it.
- To check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 firstly you have to visit the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa i.e. @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official portal you will find an option of “Login”, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage you will be asked to fill the Username, Password and CAPTCHA, fill in all the required credentials and tap on the option “Login” which will be below the CAPTCHA filling box.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find the Name of Beneficiary, Father Name and Khata Number, on the left hand side you will find a box of “Search by Khata Number” fill in your khata number and search it.
- Post searching the khata number, Beneficiary details will be visible before you.
Now, it’s time to know how you can check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
To check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 you need to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully, check it out and follow.
- To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 firstly the registered farmer has to visit the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa i.e. @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa, tap on the menu-bar (three horizontal lines) which will be in the top-right-corner.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option two more options will be visible before you, you just tap on the option of “Know your Status”.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option more options will be visible, you just tap on the option of “Know your RythuBharosa Status”.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned your will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in the “Aadhaar Number” fill the required credentials and tap on the option of “Submit”.
Note: Post tapping on the option of Submit you will find about your last installment and next (upcoming) installment.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to checking the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status or List 2023 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|