Vaccine Certificate Correction – Modify Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar
Vaccine Certificate Correction – Modifying Name, Mobile Number, and Aadhar will help in making the amendments. Check the process in the article. Please do the Vaccine Certificate Correction as soon as possible; we have given the process here.
Vaccine Certificate Correction
Now that India has done record-breaking Covid registration and has provided doses against the Coronavirus. Those who have downloaded the certificate from the various option provided by the government and found any mistake can now make the change. If they made any slight error in the registration process for Covid-19, CoWIN Certificate, they are now required to make corrections in the details.
The details on the Covid-19 Certificate need to be correct and updated; otherwise your certificate will not be seen as a valid one. Those who have made any mistake in the form accidentally can make corrections and then download their admit cards again. Any error in your name is related to spelling or surname. Mistakes related to birth year or date can also be amended now. The process to make a correction is simple and can be done simply.
Vaccine Certificate Modify Name
Those who have done any mistakes can modify and fill in the correct details for their certificates. After carefully filling in the correct details for your CoWIN certificate, one can download it. The certificate will be in a PDF format you can keep on your phone and show when required and asked by any legit authority.
- PM Kisan Status
- Pro Kabaddi 2022
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- T20 World Cup 2022
- eSHRAM Card Download
- CoWIN Self Registration
Your details regarding the take of doses, both one and two, will also be updated in the new certificate. The Cowin Vaccination Certificate can now be corrected through the website of CoWIN: @www.cowin.gov.in. The steps to make the amendments required and the terms and conditions are provided here in the article.
CoWIN Certificate Correct: Mobile Number
Those who want to log in through a Mobile number can enter their number at the CoWIN portal. Then they can make changes to the details such as DOB, gender etc. Now the certificates are made mandatory for travelling abroad. Countries are losing the restriction upon tourists entering their countries; one will need a certificate with all the correct information.
The correction can be made with the help of the mobile number used while doing the registration. The steps are easy. Please check the terms before making any move regarding the correction in the certificate. The steps are provided in the last paragraph of this article.
Correct Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar
The government has given more than one option to access the Correction process. Those who want to sign in with the help of the Aadhar card can do so now. They just have to follow the steps below. To make changes to the certificate, one can use the Digilocker app as well and log in with the Digilocker MeriPehchaan option.
- Then click on the ‘Others’ option.
- They will provide the Select ID and select Aadhar from the drop-down menu.
- Then enter the Aadhar card ID/ number in the next box
- Then enter the 6-digit code provided to you at the time of registration.
- Then make changes in the provided fields.
- Then submit, and the changes will be made. You can now download a new certificate from the portal.
Follow the above steps if you do not want to use your phone number due to any reason.
Terms of Vaccine certificate Amendments:
- You can only make the correction if the New labels should match a minimum of 60% of the characters in the old certificate labels.
- The changes can be made by the beneficiary who has received at least 1st dose of vaccination.
How to Correct Vaccine Certificates?
Millions of people have already got jabbed for the Covid-19 Virus. The government has issued the certification as proof to those who have registered and got the doses against the Corona. Chances are that you might have made a mistake while registering, now is the opportunity to improve the mistake. Follow the steps:
- Go to the official portal of CoWIN, which is @cowin.gov.in.
- The register/sign-in option is given on the right corner of the page.
- There enter the number you have used while registering for the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Then click on GET OTP, and the OTP will be sent to the mobile phone. Check and enter that OTP in the box given. After this, click on ‘Verify and proceed’
- As the system does the verification, it will open your Account page on the screen.
- Then there, on the right-side corner, Click on “Raise an issue”.
- Correct the details you want to alter by clicking on the Correction in my Certificate regarding Name/Age/ Gender/ Photo ID” option.
- Then as four members can be registered from one mobile number, you will have to select one member from the list whose details require correction.
- Then you can make corrections to the below-mentioned details of yours on the certificate:
-Year of Birth
- Click on the Change tab with the pencil icon to edit your Cowin certificate.
Note: Beneficiaries are allowed to make only two changes to their respective certificates.
Go to the website and utilise this one-time opportunity provided to all by the Government of India as quickly as you can.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in. Comment if you still have any queries regarding the correction to be made on the Vaccination certificates.
Click here for the home page.