The notification for the written examination for the posts of ANM/Staff Nurse has been announced by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. It has been brought to the attention of the public that the ANM Examination will be conducted on May 8, 2023. Consequently, the commission will distribute the UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023 in February, with the document only being accessible via the commission’s official website.
UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2022
For the purpose of filling the 9000 vacancies for ANMs, the Exam Controller Department of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has made the UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023 available online at the department’s official website (Staff Nurse).
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|Job type||Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023|
|Last Updated on||April 27, 2023,|
|Number Of vacancy||9000+|
|UPSSSC ANM Female health worker Exam date (tentative)*:||8th May 2023|
|Admit card release date expected*||7-15 days before the exam date|
|Selection process||competitive exam|
|Parent||UPSSSC Recruitment 2023|
All of the candidates who have applied may get their UPSSSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket Online by simply inputting their registration number on this page. To be considered for the post of Staff Nurse with the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, all candidates must begin preparing immediately following the most recent exam pattern and curriculum and without regard to the Staff Nurse Hall Ticket.
There are 9212 job openings currently available. The Intermediate examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or an equivalent recognized qualification is necessary for the position of ANM in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Furthermore, the applicant must have completed a one-year, six-month, or two-year program in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery before being considered.
UPSSSC ANM Exam Date 2023
The date for the UPSSSC ANM examination is May 8, 2023. The UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission has declared the last day for submission of applications. Because the test date is approaching, the applicant should declare that they are preparing for the exam. Furthermore, they must have the UPSSSC ANM Hall ticket 2023 with them at all times, since they will not be permitted to attend the examination centre if they do not have the Hall ticket.
How to Download the UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023?
- The first step is to open any browser on your computer and key in the official URL of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, and you will be taken directly to the website’s homepage.
- Immediately after that, you will notice a notification about the “UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023.” You must, however, examine the website’s News, Notification, or Event area if you are unable to locate the announcement.
- Once you have done that, click on the “UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023,” and you will be sent to a newer website where you will be required to submit some personal information.
- On the next page, you will be required to provide your Registration Number as well as your date of birth.
- You will be routed to another page when you have completed the form with the correct information by clicking the Submit button.
- You will be able to get your UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2023 from this link.
- The Call Letter is available for download in PDF format. Besides that, you may save and print the call letter to have it handy for future reference.
UPSSSC ANM Hall Ticket 2023
The applicants who registered online for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or ANM jobs in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) are eagerly awaiting the announcement of exam dates and admit cards. A hall ticket is a piece of paper used to identify the person who is applying for a specific position at a particular time.
The Hall Ticket is granted by the organization holding the exam or interview, which is identified on the ticket. Although the Hall Tickets have not yet been announced, they will be available on the UPSSSC’s official website in the near future. Candidates may get their Hall Tickets via the UPSSSC’s official website, or they can obtain them by clicking on the link provided below.
UPSSSC ANM Exam Pattern 2023
The written test will be conducted in one shift and will consist of 100 questions with a time limit of two hours. There will be one shift and a one-time limit (120 minutes). All of the questions on the test will be of the objective kind and multiple-choice variety. Each question will carry one point.
For the written test, negative marking will be used, and it will be calculated as a percentage of the total marks for the question, i.e. 25 percent for each incorrect response. Questions on a variety of subjects will be asked throughout the examination. Interested applicants are advised to review the complete notice, which can be found at the URL provided in this article, for information on the curriculum and themes for the UPSSSC ANM Exam 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|