UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has a job announcement for 134 positions. These job openings are for the position of Jr Engineer. UPRVUNL Recruitment authorities are accepting online applications from applicants for 134 posts. The board is searching for bright and active people qualified to apply for the positions.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) has announced a new job opening for JE, Lab Assistant, Chemist, and Assistant Accountant. Eligible applicants should examine the official UPRVUNL job announcement and download it to review the entire guidelines. There are 134 jobs to be filled. The application deadline for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2023 is February 27, 2023, using the official UPRVUNL Vacancy 2023 website.
Candidates may read the information below and begin using it if they are interested. You must submit your online application by January 28, 2023. The application deadline for UPRVUNL Recruitment is February 27, 2023. Eligible candidates should begin applying as soon as possible.
UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2023
The official name of UPRVUNL in Uttar Pradesh is Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam, and it is in Uttar Pradesh. Recently, the organization announced a job opening for Assistant Engineers, Assistant Review Officers, Technician Grade-II, Pharmacists, and Accounts Officers regularly. Applicants searching for government positions in Uttar Pradesh should review this notification before it expires. Otherwise, your application will be denied unless you pay the application cost for each vacancy individually. For the UPRVUNl vacancy announcement 2023, candidates will be assigned to different districts around Uttar Pradesh.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
As previously said, the roles are varied, and each one requires a different educational background. We recommend that you review the recruiting announcement for the most up-to-date information.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 18 years old, with a maximum of 40 years.
- Candidates from the reserved category also receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- The physically disabled individual receives a 15-year age relaxation.
Candidates from the GEN/OBC-NLC Catagory – 1180/- Aspirants from the SC/ST Catagory – 826/- PWD Registration Fee – 12/- Salary Basic Pay – 44,900/- + additional allowances
Uttar Pradesh will be the job location for this recruitment.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
In the following month, the recruiting authority will hold a computer-based exam. Candidates who achieve minimal qualifying marks will participate in a document verification phase. In the documentation phase, authorities will call 1.5 times as many applicants as open positions.
What Documents Are Required For Uprvunl Recruitment 2023?
- All of our candidates will be required to complete specific paperwork before being allowed to apply online for this recruiting process, which is as follows:
- Their educational credentials (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) and percentage of marks earned (please compute % from COPA/OGPA in advance using the university conversion procedure).
- Also, their personal information.
- Their scanned photograph, signature, and other relevant certificates (where applicable) should be in JPG/JPEG format only, with a maximum digital size of 50KB for the scanned photograph and 20KB for the signature.”, Scanned Self Attested copies of High School Certificates showing Name and Date of Birth, UP Domicile Certificate, Reservation Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS), Apprenticeship Certificate, Ex-Serviceman Certificate.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link provided below.
- Then choose UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 from the drop-down menu.
- Please enter your user id and password.
- Fill in all of the required information.
- Upload the documents.
- Before submitting, double-check the information.
- Net banking is the preferred method of payment for the registration fee.
- It’s a good idea to print it off for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
In Uttar Pradesh, UPRVUNL operates four thermal power plants and has a current production capacity of 5474 MW. We have now added 3960 MW of power to our existing fleet with fundamental innovation, ready to contribute to the state’s growth. The state has moved several nuclear power plants to UPRVUL. As a result of the Companies Act 1956, UPRVUNL came on August 25, 1980, to build new nuclear energy projects in Uttar Pradesh. NTPC acquired the Unchahar Thermal Power Station on February 13, 1992, which has a capacity of 2X210 MW.
Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Board, which is responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity within Uttar Pradesh, was unbundle on January 14, 2000, by the Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and the Uttar Pradesh Power Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
3 thoughts on “UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 134 JE Posts, Last date”
Thanks for the great info, Really helpfull NLC recruitment 2023
I can’t found it on official website, will you help me to find out?
Lab asstt ke liye 12th chemistry pass apply kr sakte h keys