Students registered in the northern state’s educational system, which comprises more than 2 lakh schools and 60 institutes, are eligible for UP scholarship registration. Students enrolled in Uttar Pradesh’s massive educational system, encompassing more than 2 lakh schools and 60 institutions, are eligible for scholarships.
UP Scholarship Registration 2022-23
The Uttar Pradesh government gives UP Scholarships to financially challenged students every year. In addition to 9th to 12th-grade students, undergraduate, graduate, and diploma students can apply for the UP Scholarship by filling out the Online Application form before the deadline. Students may apply for the UP Scholarship Online Form by going to the official website or using the links below.
|Department Name||Department of Social Welfare, Govt. Of UP|
|Scholarship Scheme||UP Pre Matric & Post Matric|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|UP Scholarship Online Form Last Date||
|Article Category||UP Scholarship Form 2021|
Financially underprivileged students are awarded scholarships by the Uttar Pradesh Department of Social Welfare. For the plan of the application form for Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Studentship, the government has specified an alternate date of October 2022 or November 2022. This website covers all relevant information on the UP Scholarship Status 2022.
UP Scholarship Registration Application Form 2022
There is an online application procedure for all of the scholarships. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions before applying. Here are some crucial points to keep in mind throughout the application process:
- To the best of your abilities, fill out the application form. The prize is not available to applicants who have failed the related qualifying test.
- On the acceptance or rejection of their application form, candidates will get SMS notification on their registered cellphone number.
- Candidates may use their login credentials to monitor the status of their applications on the SAKSHAM website.
UP Scholarship Registration Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must satisfy the following qualifications before applying for the UP Scholarship program:
- Indians are required to apply.
- Candidates must be inhabitants of the state of Uttar Pradesh to be considered.
- Students in grades 9 and 10 at Uttar Pradesh’s approved schools can apply.
- Students who have finished their tenth grade are eligible for the UP Post Matric Scholarship.
- Applicants must have received at least a 60% on the previous year’s examinations to be accepted.
Additional Skills and Experience
To be considered for this scholarship program, candidates must be financially disadvantaged and be unable to complete their education to be considered for the scholarship program.
Applicants must have an annual family income of fewer than 2 lakhs to select the UP Post Matric Fellowship Program.
To be eligible for the UP Pre Matric Fellowship Program, the candidates’ annual household income must be listed in the following section:
- Students in urban regions will pay INR 25,546, while in rural areas will pay INR 19 884.
- ST/SC INR 1,000.00 for students. INR 1,00,00 for students in the minority category. Students in the OBC category will get 30,000 INR, while students in the general category will receive 30,000 INR.
How to apply for UP Scholarship 2022?
If you’re experiencing problems completing the Scholarship Online Form, we’ve included step-by-step instructions to assist you.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Click the “Student>>Registration” option on the main page in the navigation bar.
- Before filling out the UP Scholarship Registration form, make sure you read all of the requirements thoroughly.
- After completing the UP Scholarship 2022 Application Form, you will get a registration id number; print the registration page.
- Go to the menu bar and choose “Login.”
- Complete the UP Scholarship Application Form, attach a passport-sized photograph, and submit it by the deadline.
- Then, print the UP Scholarship Application Form/Performa Download and save it for future use.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2022?
The UP Scholarship portal, SAKSHAM, allows candidates to track the status of their online applications. To track their status, candidates will require information such as their date of birth and registration number. Follow the steps below to verify the status of your UP scholarship:
- Candidates should go to the official website and choose ‘Status’ from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, candidates must provide their login credentials, date of birth, and registration number.
- Candidates must utilize the search option to check their status after filling out the information.
- The status of the UP Scholarship program will be shown on the screen.
About UP Scholarship
In July 2022, the UP Scholarship application process for the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric programs 2022-2023 will open. The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department offers a range of scholarships to qualifying Uttar Pradesh students, spanning from ninth grade through postgraduate study. To be accepted for the UP Scholarship program, candidates must apply online at the official site.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|