Uniraj Result 2023 BA, B.Sc Part 1 2 3 Name wise @uniraj.ac.in
Uniraj Result 2022 BA, B.Sc Part 1 2 3 Name wise @uniraj.ac.in portal. Read the article and gather all the information you need to know regarding Uniraj Result 2023.
Uniraj Result 2023
The University of Rajasthan just released the results of the students of various courses. The students can now check their results on the official website of the University. The examinations were conducted for the BA, B.SC., B.Com, BBA, etc. courses. Those who gave the exam are eager to download their result. The candidates were waiting for the result of the examination they gave in the past months.
The result will be released subject-wise. Students will be able to check the result from the link provided in the result section. The results were released in the first and second week of September of the examination one by one. Those who are looking to check their result can follow the steps enlisted in the last paragraph. The students of all the courses can check with the same process.
RU BA, B.Sc. Part 1 2 3 Result 2023
The student who has appeared for the Bachelor and Masters Examination can check the results of the Rajasthan University exam. The result of the BA part 1, BA HONS part 3, B.Sc., and B.A.LLB, examinations are out on the portal. The students will now check the result. Those who are unable to gain a good score will have to apply for the supplementary examination form.
B.A.LLB (HONS) Revaluation result of Five years integrated course exam is released semester-wise in December 2021. Those who have given the exam can check the result for the semester I, III, IX, V and VII. The result of M.A, M.Com, and other Master’s program is also uploaded.
Details mentioned on the result of the University Students: Please see, if you find any error or omission regarding these details then contact the authorities about it.
- Student’s name
- Student’s photograph
- Semester/Year Name
- Student’s Hall Ticket number
- Name of exam conducting authority: UOR
- Credits achieved
- Result concluded
Name wise Result @uniraj.ac.in
The students who forget their roll number can also check their results name-wise. The name-wise result of the students is uploaded by the authorities. The student has to follow the steps mentioned below and then their result will be generated as per their names. The result of the students will be published for the courses which have not been uploaded yet soon. The result of other courses will also be uploaded on the UOR website.
The University conducts examinations related to the entrance and supplementary and processes the revaluations of copies as well. The students who were not able to score minimum passing marks, which are 33% of the total marks, shall apply for the supplementary examination whenever the form is uploaded. The forms will be provided for a limited time period; hence, keep checking the Website of Rajasthan University.
- Sarkari Naukri 2023
- Free Job Alert 2022
- Board Time table 2023
- Board Result 2023
- University Time table 2023
How to Check Uniraj Result 2023?
The result of the University of Rajasthan can now be checked. To check the result of any course, Year or semester, they can follow the steps mentioned below. The students can simply visit the main portal of the University of Rajasthan, which is –@uniraj.ac.in, or they can go to the result website, which is @result.uniraj.ac.in.To check the result, students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- The students who are enrolled in different courses at the University of Rajasthan can check the results published through the official portal of the University, which is @uniraj.ac.in
- On the home page, there is a Students Corner in the tabs provided there. From the drop-down menu, select the Result link.
- A new window will appear with all the results mentioned there.
- You can select undergraduate or postgraduate from the menu provided in the left corner, as per the examination you gave.
- Then on the right side, a list of results will be provided. Select the link for your examination result.
- Then a new page will open for your result. Fill in details such as your examination Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on Find. Your result will be generated on the screen. Take a screenshot or print the screen in your system.
- You will then have to collect your mark sheet from your respective college.
Go to the official page in order to obtain information regarding the supplementary examination form if they find their scores less than average.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in. Please share your queries in the comment section.
Click here to go to the home page.