The TNPSC Group 4 notification 2023 for around 7301 vacancies was published on March 30, 2023, on the official website of the commission. TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2023 will declare the openings for VAO, Junior Assistant, and Typist positions. It is the official release date of the TNPSC Group 4 notice 2023, and the online application procedure will begin on March 30, 2023, and run through April 28, 2023. The TNPSC group 4 test will be held on July 24, 2023, according to the official schedule.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
According to the updated TNPSC Exam Planner, 2023 announced, the TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be scheduled for July 24, 2023. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced the complete TNPSC Group 4 Notification on March 30, 2023, for 7301 vacancies in the state government. To fill out the TNPSC group 4 application form, candidates must first register on the website.
|Name of the Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Group 4 – Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||7301|
|Notification Release Date||30th March 2023|
|Name of the Post||Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
According to officials with the commission, more than 1.7 million applicants are likely to apply for the TNPSC group 4 test in 2023. The applicant may register themself after paying a Rs 150 registration fee. A one-time registration to the portal will be valid for five years from registration. In addition to paying the registration fee, applicants must pay an examination fee of Rs 100 to take the test.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2023
To recruit candidates for direct recruitment into posts in groups 4, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the combined civil services exam 4 (Group IV) every year. On March 30, 2023, TNPSC Group 4 Notification for 7301 Group 4 openings will be published, which coincides with the beginning of the TNPSC Group 4 application collection.
TNPSC Group 4 applications must be submitted by April 28, 2023. The TNPSC Group 4 Exam is scheduled to take place on July 24, 2023, followed by document verification and final enrollment. The final joining is carried out by the many departments allocated by the commission depending on their performance in the examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Last Date 2023
Following the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2023, which was announced on March 30, 2023, the Combined Civil Services Examination-IV will be held on July 24, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., on July 24, 2023. Check the TNPSC Group 4 critical dates and note them in your calendar to avoid missing any important announcements.
|PSC Group 4 (2022)||Date|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application submission||March 30, 2023|
|TNPSC Group 4 apply last date 2023||April 28, 2023|
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2023||July 14, 2023|
|TNPSC Group 4 exam date 2023||July 24, 2023|
|TNPSC Group 4 Result 2023||August 2023|
|TNPSC Group 4 counselling||September 2023|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023?
- If you click on the link provided below, you will be sent straight to the TNPSC official website for further information.
- You will be taken to a website where you can complete the registration and login forms.
- Fill in the login information if you have previously enrolled for TNPSC Exams to apply for TNPSC Group 4 certification. However, if you have not yet registered, you must do so first by completing the registration form.
- Go to “Apply Now” when you have logged in and fill in all of the relevant information, such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, education qualification (including address), educational credentials (including all of the degrees you possess), and so on.
- After that, enter your communication address and upload a photo of yourself and your signature.
- Check your information one last time before completing the form.
- After submitting the form, the following step is to pay the applicable charge. Applications may be submitted online and offline, and the application cost is non-refundable.
- If appropriate, you may pay your charge using a debit/credit card, net banking, or an e-Challan.
- Once you click on submit, your form will be successfully sent to the server.
- Your online TNPSC Group 4 application has been completed, and you may now print a copy of the application form for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
7 thoughts on “TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Notification, Last date, Apply Online”
I’m lab technician
I am Diplamo Radiology
I’m laboratory technician
19-04-2022 Sister Grade
I’m completed b.com bank management