The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has provided many benefits to the applicants who are really going well in their studies, but they are unable to continue because of the lack of money or funds. In this article, you will learn much more about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for this year 2022. We will also share with you all the step-by-step process through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship without having to worry about the complex application process.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Overview
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Date
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Benefits
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount Details
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Required Documents List
- How To Fill The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
So, with the help of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship program launched by the West Bengal state government. For students from West Bengal, this will also be a great opportunity.
In addition, we will provide you with the eligibility information for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022. Therefore, you can simply enroll or register your child under this scholarship program.
All the important information about the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2022. Also, many students complete the registration process using the online official website.
The West Bengal State Department of Education reviewed the applications. And then, after checking all the criteria, the suitable applicants will have the opportunity to get scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Overview
|Name Of The Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||The Swami Vivekananda|
|Objective Of Scholarship||Financial Assistance|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Date
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship program is 31st January 2022 for the session 2021 – 22.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Benefits
- The authorities of West Bengal have released the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme.
- Through this scheme economic help is supplied to the college students who cannot have enough money to pay their fees.
- All the scholars who belong to the economically weaker segment of society can take the advantage of this scheme.
- Those college students who’re analyzing in post-graduation, under graduation and class 9th to 12th can take the advantage of this scheme.
- The program will provide quality of the education to the students in the state.
- The implementation of this program will reduce the financial burden which are on the students due to their education.
- This program will also improve the literacy rate of the whole state.
- The Swami Vivekananda scholarship program will also create job opportunities.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, with the help of the government of West Bengal, has offered this golden opportunity to students in need. But they must meet certain eligibility criteria. So that they can take advantage of this program for their studies.
- The candidate must be a resident of Western
- For the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship of Class 11 or Upper Secondary Level, the applicant must have passed the Madhyamik Pariksha or the equivalent exam with 75% of the
- For the undergraduate, the candidate must have obtained 75% in class For the postgraduate level, the candidate must have scored at least 53% (for the general education), 55% (in the case of engineering) in graduation.
- For the diploma (polytechnic level), the candidate must have passed the Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent with 75% of the course marks leading to the first-year diploma.
- The candidate must have passed the upper secondary exam or equivalent with 75% of the marks for the 2-year diploma in Modern Office Practice and the Management, Pharmacy, 3D Animation and the Graphics.
- For the Kanyashree candidate (K3 component), students must receive a valid
sanctioned K2 ID card, scholars must take a PG course in arts, science and business, students must have graduated with 45%
- For this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the income certificate is very important. The student’s annual family income should not exceed2.5 lakh.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount Details
The following scholarship amount has been finalized by the relevant authorities for the different types of courses:
|Category||Level of studies||The Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of the School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000/- per month|
|Directorate of the Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000/- per month|
|Directorate of the public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000/- per month Rs. 1000/- per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at the college or university level||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000/- per month|
|Directorate of the Technical Education and the Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500/- per month|
|Directorate of the medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000/- or Rs. 1500/- per month respectively|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Required Documents List
- Mark sheet of the Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (From Both Sides).
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (From Both Sides).
- Income certificate of the family (Not Applicable for the Kanyashree Candidates).
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate.
- Bank Passbook’s Scanned copy (1st Page, containing A/C No. and the IFSC code).
How To Fill The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online
- At first, go to the official website given above in the article to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Online Application.
- After that click on the “Fresh Registration” tab over there.
- Now, you will get redirected to the svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/register.php.
- Then, read out some important instructions written there. And click on that box.
- After this, you have to click on the Scholarship link given there as per the eligibility criteria.
- Now, fill in all necessary details correctly and move forward.
- Now, click on the Submit button given there.
- Then, you have done the Registration Successfully.
- Now, click on the “Applicant Login” link given there.
- After that Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Dashboard will get open on your screen.
- And then fill your Scholarship Application Form using the correct details in it.
- At last upload all the necessary documents mentioned above in this article.
To know more about topics like Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online keep visiting our website, we will be uploading all the details
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|