The Mumbai-primarily based totally lively prescription drugs ingredients (APIs) manufacturer, Supriya Lifescience, is about to open its Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO GMP on December 16. The company produces 38 APIs focused on different therapeutic segments such as antihistamines, pain relievers, anesthetics, vitamins, anti-asthmatic and anti-allergic drugs. Supriya Lifescience merchandise had been exported to 86 nations and 1,296 clients in FY21. The corporation has API enterprise in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and North America. He is looking to raise 700 crores through the IPO, which consists of a new issue of 200 crore and a sell offer of ₹ 500 crore.
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO GMP
- Supriya Lifescience manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). It produces 38 ingredients focused on therapeutic segments such as pain relievers, anesthetics, antiallergics,
- It seeks to raise 700 crores through the IPO which consists of a new issue of ₹ 200 crore and a sell offer of ₹ 500
- The company’s IPO will open and close on December It has a price range of 265-274 per share.
- Individual investors can bid on a minimum of 54 shares with a value of 14,796 per
Objects of the Issue
- Financing of the Company’s investment expenditure requirements;
- Repayment and/or prepayment, in whole or in part, of certain loans used by the Company and
- General commercial purposes
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO Details
|Objects of the issue||
|Face value||Rs.2.00 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 265 – Rs.274|
|Bid Lot||54 shares|
|Listing at||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Opens:||16thDec, 2022 – 20th Dec, 2022|
|QIB||75% of Net Issue Offer|
|Retail||10% of Net Issue Offer|
|NIB||15% of Net Issue Offer|
Important Dates Associated With The IPO
|Price Band||₹265 To ₹274|
|IPO Open Date||December 16|
|IPO Close Date||December 20|
|Allotment Date||December 23|
|Initiation Of Refunds||December 24|
|Credit Of Shares To Demat Account||December 27|
|IPO Listing Date||December 28|
The net proceeds of the new issue will be used for capital expenditures, debt repayment, and general business purposes.
Supriya Lifescience IPO Provisional Timetable
The Supriya Lifescience IPO open date is Dec 16, 2022, and the near date is Dec 20, 2022. The problem might also additionally list on Dec 28, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||Dec 16, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 20, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Dec 23, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 24, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 27, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Dec 28, 2022|
Supriya Lifescience IPO Date And Price Band
|IPO Open:||16 December 2022|
|IPO Close:||20 December 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹700 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹200 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹500 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹265 to ₹274 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹- for Retail Investors|
Supriya Lifescience Limited
207/208, Udyog Bhavan, Sonawala Road,
Goregaon–East, Mumbai – 400063,
Contact Person: Shweta Shivdhari Singh
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
Corporate Identity Number: U51900MH2008PLC180452OUR
Supriya Lifescience Company Financial Report (Cr)
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO Risk Factors
- The company generates a significant portion of its revenue from a few players, so a loss of customers can have a significant impact on the company’s revenue.
- The company operates in a highly regulated industry and must adhere to the safety and manufacturing regulations of various agencies, so any deficiency in manufacturing standards may preclude their
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO Outlook
Supriya Lifesciences Limited is the largest exporter of chlorpheniramine maleate, Ketamine hydrochloride, and India salbutamol sulfate, provides their product in India and Global Pharma Company, about 70% of revenues come from the export market in which they provide
Supriya’s facility is certified by all of the world’s top pharmaceutical agencies and has strong RandD capability and regularly enters niche products.
The company has shown strong financial performance over the past three years and this trend is expected to continue due to China’s plus one policy and the government’s initiative to become self-sufficient in the API space.
At the highest price bracket of 274,274, the company will trade at a P / E of 17.81x after the issuance of FY21E, which is in line with other API companies, so we recommend that you SIGN UP for this Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO GMP.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|