To fill qualified Constable (General Duty) positions, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue its 2022 Constable (General Duty) SSC GD 2022 Notification. The notice for the SSC GD Constable Exam will be given in November. Eligible and energetic applicants may apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 via the official website.
SSC GD 2022 Notification
Slated initially on March 25, 2022, the notice was postponed owing to the Covid-19 epidemic. SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 was published on the commission’s website on July 17, 2022. The application form is the initial prerequisite for applying for the SSC GD 2022 test. Please fill out the application form carefully before submitting it. All candidates must read the instructions before completing the application form. The Jammu and Kashmir region, the North-Eastern States, and LWE-affected areas can apply offline and online for the program.
|Name of Exam||SSC GD Constable Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts Offered||General Duty Constable & Rifleman|
|Recruiting Bodies||BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and AR|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Stages of Exam||3 Stages – CBT, PET, and Medical Test|
|No. of Vacancies||25271|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Last Date to Apply||To Be Announced|
Candidates may visit the department’s official website to receive the most up-to-date information on SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. The official announcement for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 will be released shortly. The instructions are essential for candidates to read carefully before applying. A link for online applications will be provided on the website.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students interested in writing the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 must confirm that they are eligible based on the official announcement. All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements, including educational qualifications, age, and physical abilities, to be eligible for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022.
To apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022, candidates must check the following eligibility criteria.
Applicants must hold the equivalent of a grade 10 diploma or the equivalent from an accredited board at the time of application.
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 applicants are typically between 18 and 27 years old as of August 1, 2022.
- Age limit relaxation applies to candidates from the reserved SSC GD Constable Exam 2022.
As a requirement for sitting the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022, they must meet the minimum physical height and chest measurement requirements.
According to the table below, for both males and females, the following minimal physical attributes are required:
|Requirements||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Minimum Height||170 Cms||157 Cms|
|Minimum Height (ST)||162.5 Cms||150 Cms|
|Minimum Chest Expansion||80/5 Cms||N/A|
|Minimum Chest Expansion (ST)||76/5 Cms||N/A|
SSC GD Constable Application Process 2022
The application forms for SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 are available on the official website for interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants must register on the SSC portal to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
Registered applicants may apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 using the application forms provided on the organization’s website. After enrolling, applicants may follow the processes outlined below to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
Step 1: Registered candidates must log in to the official website using their credentials to apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022.
Step 2: After logging in, applicants select the Apply Now icon on the homepage’s top menu.
Step 3: You need to visit the official website of the SSC and click on the General Duty Constable option.
Step 4: After clicking the Apply Now button under the SSC GD Constable Notification 2022, you will be presented with an application form.
Step 5: Fill out all essential information and double-check it before completing the form.
Step 6: The applicants must now submit their signatures and photos. Ensure you submit the image and signature following the SSC Guidelines for dimensions and file size.
Step 7: Applicants may pay the online application fees after submitting all required information.
SSC GD Selection Process 2022
- The online test results will be available on the official SSC website in an online format.
- In addition to the online test, candidates will be required to undergo a physical examination.
- A thorough medical evaluation (DME) will be conducted after the physical assessment of shortlisted applicants.
- During the medical examination, applicants’ important papers will also be checked.
- The final allocation will be considered for those who have passed all three stages of the selection process.
- CAPFs/ Organizations will be assigned to finalist applicants based on merit-cum-preference.’
SSC GD Recruitment Instructions 2022
CAPFs/ Organizations should be selected in order of preference throughout the online application process.
- On the application form, the candidate must list their state of domicile.
- Applicants who provide a domicile certificate from a state different than the one specified in their application will be denied.
- Applications sent without the appropriate fee will not be evaluated and rejected summarily.
- Different test center options should be available in the same area.
- Candidates chosen for employment may be assigned to any location in India.
- The answer keys for the online test will also be posted on the commission’s website, and applicants will have a certain amount of time to submit their concerns.
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|