The Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal is launched by the government of Karnata to provide an easy way for the citizens of the state. Through this portal, the government will provide various government and non-government services to citizens. On the Seva Sindhu portal, citizens can benefit from various services such as the Revenue Agency, Department of Food and Civilian Supplies, etc. Here in this article, we are going to provide all the details about the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. Here we will try to provide all the information about Seva Sindhu such as how to register online on the portal, check the application status, or the advantages of the Seva Sindhu portal, etc.
- Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
- Advantages for Residence
- Benefits for Offices 2021
- Benefits for Various Departments
- How to register with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
- How to log in with the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
- Procedure to register for Covid19 help for hairdressers/laundresses?
- What is the procedure for registering migrant workers from Karnataka?
- E – pass application
- How to check the application status
- How to request a service using the Seva Sindhu Service Portal?
- You can apply for a family ID/a new NPHH Ration Card (APL)
- Portal Helpdesk
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The government of Karnataka has launched a portal called Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal. The main reason for this portal is to offer government and non-government services to the citizen on their doorstep.
People of Karnataka can do various government or semi-government jobs from home without visiting government offices.
Through the Seva Sindhu portal, people can get information about all activities in the state. Here you can get all the information about the government diagrams and office work done online.
All other services such as Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji, Janasnehi Kendra, and Bapuji are also available on the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal.
The Seva Sindhu Portal will be provided by the government. for customers, business customers, or business-to-government services. The portal will be helpful for taxpaying citizens to set up a taxpayer-supported organization.
There are many more jobs that you can do using the Seva Sindhu portal. See all the details below.
Advantages for Residence
Seva Sindhu website and portal have many benefits that have been offered to residents of the state by the competent authorities, some important benefits are as follows: –
- SevaSindu portal or citizen of the state of a portal to the services provided by the various departments of a platform.
- The Sevasindhu portal uses the status of the various government services that are used to working from home, can and without applying online for or desired work within the department.
- With the help of the SevaSindhu Plus portal, citizens can check the status of the application they have made anytime, anywhere.
- If the residents of the state wish to use the facilities of the Seva Sindu Portal or a related department, they can also use the facilities of the common service center established at the Gram Panchayat level.
- An important feature of the SevaSindu portal is that an auxiliary tax was also levied on this portal in order to provide information about citizens and to answer their questions.
- If citizens have problems or want to know something about an institution, Sevasindhu can contact the helpdesk
Benefits for Offices 2021
Different types of benefits are also available to different departments through the Seva Sindhu Plus portal when they register on the SevaSindhu portal and expand their facilities to citizens through the SevaSindhu portal, Sevasindhu The following are the portal department benefits :
- The SevaSindhu portal provides a platform for residents to access the convenience of different departments, i.e. the SevaSindhu portal provides the one-stop-shop service.
- The office can concentrate on the capacity of its center, which will help increase the efficiency of departments and staff.
- Real and outstanding MSC reports are made available to various departments through the Seva Sindu portal, through which departments are billed, which contributes to better organization and implementation of the governance system.
- The connection of applicants with SAKALA guarantees the correct arrival of the services.
- The latest data analysis will be available through this portal, enabling departments to correct their patterns, improve themselves and their service, resulting in faster and more fluid service for citizens.
- The benefit of Sindu service will be one of the main reasons for the quick breathing and system for citizens.
Benefits for Various Departments
The Seva Sindhu Service Portal Plus portal offers different types of services to different departments. Through this portal, the department can register online and offer its services directly to citizens.
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Drug Control Department
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Labor Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Revenue Department
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Transport Department
How to register with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The citizen has to register on the Seva Sindhu Portal in order to take advantage of various services. You can follow the steps below to register with the Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal, i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then click on the tab “Register new user here”.
- You will then be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the Next button.
- Then you will receive an OTP, fill it out and send it.
- Enter your mobile phone number, email ID, passwords, etc. on the next page.
- Submit and your registration is complete.
How to log in with the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
- After completing the registration process, you can log into the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal using the following steps.
- Open the Seva Sindhu website or use the direct link below.
- You will then see the option “Registered users login here”.
- Click on it and a new page will open.
- Now enter your Email ID or mobile phone number.
- In the next option, enter the OTP and solve the captcha.
- Finally, after submitting, you successfully log into the service portal.
Procedure to register for Covid19 help for hairdressers/laundresses?
- To do this, after going to the official website, you need to click on the Hairdressers/Laundromats option on the home page.
- After clicking you must enter your data in the next section, which is also requested.
- Then fill in the details, you need to enter the captcha code and hit send.
- After sending, all hairdressing/laundromat services are up, it will open.
What is the procedure for registering migrant workers from Karnataka?
- For worker registration, first, go to serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka.
- After that, you have the option to stay on the home page for the workers to click on it.
- Then you have to enter your details.
- After filling in the details, enter the CAPTCHA code and click Submit.
- After clicking, all of your information will open.
E – pass application
- After choosing your travel option, go to the online portal.
- Then choose your option.
- Regardless of the instructions after selection, all information must be completed.
- In the details, you must provide clear information about your trip, address, mobile number, and your name.
- Next, present the CAPTCHA code.
How to check the application status
You can check the status of your application online through the portal by using the guide below
- Open the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Now click on the link to follow the status of your application.
- Then you will see two options, one for Finance and the second for other departments.
- To verify the Treasury Department, enter your application number and click Search.
- To check the status of the request for the other department, click the other link.
- Now select an option outside of the reference number or the OTP.
- Then fill in the required information and click Submit.
- This way you can check the status of your application.
How to request a service using the Seva Sindhu Service Portal?
As mentioned above, you can request various services through the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal. Follow the instructions below to request service through the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Visit the Seva Sindhu website.
- Click the “Departments and Services” link in the menu bar.
- You will now see a list of departments, select the one you want.
- Then select the desired service in the selected department.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and click on Apply online.
- In the next step, log in with your access data.
- Then the application form will open on your screen.
- Now enter all the required information carefully.
- After you have completed the form, submit it.
You can apply for a family ID/a new NPHH Ration Card (APL)
- Open the official website from the direct link on this page.
- On the start page, you will now see an option for the application for family identification/New NPHH rationing card (APL).
- After clicking, a form will open on your screen.
- Now fill in all the information carefully and send the application form after uploading the required documents.
The Seva Sindhu Portal offers a helpline option through which you can get solutions to all questions or support you with the respective problems.
Helpline Number: 080-22230282, 080-22279954
Email ID: [email protected]
We hope that you have all the information about the online portal Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal in our article. Stay connected for more details.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|