SBI PO Mains Result 2022 is expected to be released by the last week of January 2022 by the State Bank of India on it’s official website i.e. @sbi.co.in, candidates who have appeared for the mains examination after qualifying the prelims examination will be able to check their result directly. Through this article candidate will be the step-by-step guide for downloading or checking SBI PO Mains Result 2022. Be with the article till the end.
SBI PO Mains Result 2022
State Bank of India has conducted the Mains examination for the post of Probationary Officers on 02 January 2021 for the candidates who had qualified the preliminary examination, for the same State Bank of India will publish results the last week January 2022. Individuals who appeared in the examination will be able to check or download it on the respective website, keep reading this article to know all about the SBI PO Mains Result 2022.
State Bank of India has published the official advertisement (CRPD/PO/2021-22/18) related to recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers on 04 October 2021, after that the online application has taken place from 05 October 2021 to 25 October 2021. Prelims examination for the same was conducted on 20 November 2021, 21 November 2021 and 27 November 2021 at the various examination centres throughout the Nation.
SBI PO Mains 2022 Overview
|Examination||Probationary Officers Mains Examination|
|Examination Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Examination Date||02 January 2022|
|Result Date||4th week of January 2022|
|Salary||₹65,780/- to ₹68,580/-|
Candidates who have appeared for the mains examination on 02 January 2022 were shortlisted by the Prelims Examination, the preliminary examination results were published on 06 December 2021 along with the Scorecard. Selection for the post of Probationary Officers will be done upon three examinations, the first one prelims examination, the second is mains examination and the third will be an interview. Whoever qualifies these three will be consulted for the post of Probationary Officers in any State Bank of India.
Note: SBI PO Mains Answer Key and Cut Off is not yet published, we will update the details regarding it after the announcement.
A large number of candidates have applied for the recruitment, as I mentioned the prelims were conducted on the pre-scheduled date and the result is also concluded, now after the mains examination was held on 02 January 2022 by the SBI, in this examination preliminary qualified candidates have appeared against the 2056 vacancies of Probationary Officers, now for the same candidates are wait of result. Candidates who will qualify the mains too will be called for the third phase of selection process.
Let’s know how you will be able to check or download the SBI PO Mains Result 2022 after the official announcement.
How To Check SBI PO Mains Result 2022?
To check the SBI PO Mains Examination result you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully.
- To check the State Bank of India Probationary Officer’s result firstly you have to visit the official website of SBI i.e. @sbi.co.in.
- Post visiting the official website of SBI find an option of Careers and tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option tap on Menu, which will be on the top-eight corner.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will “CURRENT OPENINGS” under the section of JOIN SBI, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find a text fill in “PROBATIONARY OFFICERS” in the text box and tap on the option of SEARCH.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will find a tab of “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (Mains Examination Result Announced)”, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you have an option of “Mains Examination Result”, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will be asked to fill in some required credentials, fill in the required credentials, and tap on the option of SUBMIT.
Note: Post tapping on the option of SUBMIT your SBI PO Mains Result will be visible before you.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten detailed information about downloading or checking the State Bank of India Probationary Officers. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the SBI PO Mains Result 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|