The State Bank of India has released a job announcement to recruit apprentices Posts throughout the country. This page contains detailed information about the SBI Apprentice Examination Pattern. Candidates will be selected via an online test and a local language test. To learn more about the SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023, click here.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023
SBI will shortly issue a notice inviting applicants to register for the SBI Apprentice recruitment 2023, which will fill the positions of Apprentice. The authority has altered the exam format and separated it into two halves. Candidates interested in apprentice positions must pass the written exam for the language proficiency test.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 202|
|Vacancies||to be notified|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
We’ve also put up a detailed curriculum for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 to help you prepare for the new edition of the test. Read the whole article to learn about the State Bank of India’s test structure and curriculum for the recruiting process.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
- All of the questions will be MCQs of the Objective Type.
- The questions will be in both English and Hindi.
- A negative marking will be used; 1/4 of the marks allocated to the question will be deducted for each erroneous response.
- Unanswered questions will not result in a penalty.
- The exam will be split into four sections, every 25 questions for 25 points.
- Each segment will be 15 minutes long, making the test 1 hour long.
- Students who pass the online exam will be required to take the Local Language Test; however, candidates who studied the local language in class 10th or 12th will be excluded from the test.
SBI Apprentice Online Written Exam Syllabus 2023
The online test syllabus for SBI Apprentice 2022 would be based on the graduate level. Both Hindi and English will be used in the question paper. There will be four alternatives for each question. There will only be one right answer. Also, there are 100 questions in all, divided into four categories. The four components are General/Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, and General English.
The online written test will be worth 100 points, including 25 questions from each area. One mark will be awarded for each right answer. For each erroneous response, a quarter of a mark will be deducted. The online test will take a total of one hour to complete. Only 15 minutes will be allotted to tackle each segment independently.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023 PDF
The number of openings at the State Bank of India has been updated to 6,100. The authorities had previously issued the notice in December 2020 but had to revoke it to issue a fresh one this time. The authorities are now accepting application forms based on this new announcement. On the website, interested people may apply for the open positions. The bank began accepting applications on July 6, 2023, so you only have a few days to apply. The announcement also discusses the applicants’ eligibility, including their age and educational qualifications. Because the test is approaching, we will provide you with the SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023 PDF and the State Bank Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023.
How to Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023?
If you have read the announcement, Candidates are aware that the application procedure will terminate in a few days. There may, however, be some individuals who have not yet applied for the positions. To assist these applicants, we’ve included instructions on applying online.
- Go to the official SBI website.
- Once you’ve arrived at the site, click on the Careers option.
- Please click on the website above. Select Current Openings from the drop-down menu. The Join SBI tab is then found under this tab.
- The link Engagement of Apprentices in SBI Under the Apprentices Act, 1961 will now appear.
- You can access the application by clicking above.
- You will be sent straight to the application page from this page. Then go to the option that says “Click Here for New Registration.”
- Then, after reading all of the instructions, click the Continue option.
- Please fill out the apprenticeship application with SBI now.
- Fill in all of the required information, as well as the security code.
- Then click the Save and Next button to save the form.
- Finally, you must submit papers and verify your information.
- Finally, after reviewing all of the amended information, click the I Agree on button, then the Final Submit button to complete the process and pay the application cost.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational public sector bank and the statutory entity that provides financial services. Its headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the world’s 43rd largest bank and the only Indian bank in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest firms for 2020, ranking 221st. India’s biggest public sector bank has a 23 percent asset market share and a 25 percent share of the entire loan and deposit market. With almost 250,000 people, it is India’s sixth-biggest employer.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|