RT PCR Report Online Download the RT PCR app, evolved via way of means of the Nation Informatics Centre for ICMR, facilitates Sample Collection Centers to go into information about the pattern being amassed for COVID-19. It is usually recommended to observe the covid-19 vaccination certificates download system as there are moderate possibilities you will get affected even after the vaccine doses and could assist the officers to track the vaccine records. The RT PCR application reads positional parameters such as the latitude and longitude of the locations from which the samples are taken. As the app is important to download the COVID test report, many are wondering “how to download the RT PCR test report?” If you’ve been wondering the same thing don’t worry, here’s everything you need to know about it.
RT PCR Report Online Download
- First of all, go to the official RT PCR web portal which is- covid19cc.nic.in.
- After that, enter your username, password and the captcha and then log into your
- Now enter your mobile number and the OTP (One Time Password) you have got.
- Finally, you can download all the PDFs together of your RT PCR Test Report.
What Is the RT PCR Application?
As mentioned above, the RT PCR app is used by sample collection centers and sample collectors to download test reports from people.
Users can then download the RT PCR test report from the app or website. The app is available on the iOS and Android App Store platforms.
How To Download the RT PCR Application
- To download the RT PCR test report, you will need to download the RT PCR application from the Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- Then, once you have downloaded the application, you need to enter your mobile number in it.
- Now, you will be asked to verify your mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Later, you may acquire the OTP in your supplied mobile number.
- Now, just input the OTP (One Time Password) and begin the use of the application.
- After all that you will see diverse alternatives in the front of you, however you need to pick out the “Add a new Patient” section in it.
- Now, you need to fill the form on the way to require your personal details which includes the Adhaar Card number and more details.
- Now, it will even ask you to reply some fitness questions that you want to reply.
- Finally, as quickly as you’ve got filled the form, simply hit the “Submit” button withinside the bottom-left corner.
How to download RT PCR test report through App
- First of all, open the RT PCR application to your Android or the iOS device.
- After that, click on the “View Forms” option in it.
- Now, you have to select the date when you submitted your form.
- Then, there you will be able to see your SRF forms, there you have to click on the SRF form you want to view PDF of.
- Finally, this will open the form and you can download it from there to your device.
Collecting the correct data in a timely manner is the most important thing in these difficult times.
Data related to COVID19 RT PCR, rapid antibody tests and rapid antibody tests are being collected by the Indian government with the help of authorized collection centers across the country.
The portal at the covid19cc.nic.in is mainly used to enter the details of authorized persons so that they can use the mobile applications to transfer RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal for cases probable positive (+)/negative (-), via their mobile phones. Only authorized government officials will use this portal.
How to download the RT PCR test report? We Have stated everything you need to know about downloading the RT PCR test reports from the app and online above.
Keep visiting our website to have information like RT PCR Report Online Download.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|