RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1092 Posts will be discussed here. The recruitment notification for Junior Engineers (JE) Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical is there by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Between January 21 and February 19, candidates can apply online at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, the Commission’s official website. The RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023 is conducting a recruitment drive to fill 1092 vacancies.
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023
There are 1092 Junior Engineer (JE) posts available with Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). You need to be a civil, mechanical, or electrical engineer with a diploma or a degree for this recruitment.
Applications will be available for the JE position on January 21, 2023.On or before February 19, 2023, interested engineers can apply to RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. All candidates must create their SSO ID before registering on sso.rajasthan.gov.in. In May 2023, the candidates have to take the written exam.
RSMSSB JEN Eligibility Criteria
- To qualify for Rajasthan JE Online Application Form 2023, candidates must have a valid diploma or degree from a recognized university.
- According to the RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023 Notification, candidates must be between 18-40 Years old.
- Before applying to RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023, ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements.
In OBC and NCL categories, applicants should pay 450 rupees, 350 rupees, and 250 rupees. It is possible to pay the center fee with a credit card, a debit card, or net banking. Candidates have to go to the website of the RSMSSB for further information.
Rajasthan JE Notification 2023
Rajasthan Government-issued recruitment notices for 1092 Junior Engineer posts (Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil). For more details about the vacancy and how to apply, candidates can check the RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023 Official Notification.
Second, you should check out the eligibility requirements of Rajasthan JE Bharti 2023, which indicates that you must have either a Diploma or B Tech in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil to apply for the Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2023.
The selection process involves the JEN recruitment written exam and verification of their documents.
RSMSSB JEN Application Process
Here are the steps you need to follow:
The first step in applying online for JE recruitment is to visit the RSMSSB JE Online Application Form website @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the JE Application Form link after you visit the ‘latest updates’ section.
- After that, you are required to fill out the Rajasthan JEN Online Application Form 2023 and submit it for consideration.
- Also, please ensure that the RSMSSB JE Application fees are paid to confirm your candidacy.
- By doing so, you can submit your application for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 online.
RSMSSB JE Syllabus
Questions from General Knowledge and Engineering subjects will be there in the written exam for RSMSSB recruitment. Topics including History, Geography, Traditions, Arts & Culture, and Heritage related to the state of Rajasthan will be covered in the general knowledge section. Also, the candidate’s stream will determine how much weight should be there to the Engineering subjects. Stream-specific questions will be posted in this section.
RSMSSB JE Salary
A Junior Engineer’s in-hand salary, as per the 7th CPC, is approximately Rs 33800 at the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
RSMSSB JE Preparation Tips
To prepare for the RSMSSB JE exam, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Make sure you are familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern before starting the preparation process.
- It is good to set up a routine that divides the time equally between each topic.
- Also, you need to make sure that you are practicing every day.
- The following steps you have to take after you feel prepared to take the RSMSSB practice test series.
A reliable entity which is Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is there to recruit highly qualified, capable, and competent individuals through written tests, professional tests, and personal interviews, wherever necessary, according to applicable rules. The Board will be there to developing procedures and selection criteria that reflect the global standards in testing and guarantee the selection of competent, capable, and skilled individuals by all fair means.
RSMSSB Selection Board
Selecting the best officers out of hundreds of applicants is the job of the Selection Board. From there, they select a small number of people who are ultimately appointed to these posts. They, therefore, approve the best students and hire the individuals directly.
Finally, it is the Board’s responsibility to hire the best officers for the company. They select the right candidates using the correct tests and appropriate selection methods. For instance, the government conducts an extremely moderate level of exams to ensure that the best candidates are there. Also, it is this method of selecting the best candidates that is successful.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|