The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is now accepting resumes for the Senior Physical Education Teacher position in the Secondary Education Department of the State Government of Rajasthan. Applicants interested in the RPSC RAS notification may submit their applications online between July 15 and August 13, 2023. The Rajasthan State and Subordinate Combined Competitive Exam is the test that should be prioritised above all others if one wants to be acknowledged as senior administrative staff in Rajasthan. It follows in the footsteps of the Civil Service Examination and is more often referred to as the RAS exam.
RPSC RAS Notification 2023
This examination is administered annually by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission at the district level in various places around Rajasthan. This is the recruiting agency for the state government, and it is responsible for bringing in a vast number of candidates and placing them in various ministries within the state government. As a result, thousands of potential candidates showed interest in the company’s numerous recruiting procedures and submitted applications. Because of this commission, many individuals seeking employment have the opportunity to fulfil their ambition of working for the state government each year.
|Exam Name||RAS Bharti 2023|
|Conducting Dept.||RPSC (राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग)|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
|Total Post||988 Post|
|Application form Date||Release Soon|
|Last Date||Release Soon|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Age Limit||21 Year to 40 Year|
An official RPSC RAS 2023 Notification will be distributed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission to announce the number of open positions in the Rajasthan Administrative Services, Rajasthan Taxation Service, Rajasthan Police Services, Rajasthan Accounts Services, and any other subordinate classes. After publishing the RPSC RAS Notification 2023, the online application procedure will be underway, and applicants may submit their materials. Candidates interested in the roles are encouraged to read the article that can be found below to get more information about the RPSC RAS Recruitment Exam 2023.
RPSC Exam Date 2023
As of this writing, the RPSC RAS notice 2023 for Deputy Collectors DSP jobs, RAS posts, and RTS posts has not been made available on the official website; nevertheless, applicants will be notified as soon as the official notification is made public. The announcement will include all relevant facts, such as important dates, the distribution of vacancies, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, exam pattern, and remuneration, among other things.
The preliminary, primary, and interview are the three distinct steps that comprise the RAS selection process. Applicants who were successful during the interview process for the Grade A or B officer position have a chance of being assigned to work in Rajasthan. In the past, the RPSC RAS 2022 announcement was made public, and it advertised a total of 988 open positions. It is anticipated that the same number of 988 openings will be made available for State Service and Subordinate parts in the state of Rajasthan once again this year.
RPSC RAS Apply Online 2023
There is a possibility that the announcement for the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2023 (RAS/RTS Exam) will be announced by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) in July 2023. Beginning in August 2023, the RPSC RAS 2023 may accept online applications. On the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, RAS 2023 applications may be submitted by any applicants interested in serving in the Rajasthan Civil Service.
On its website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has at long last published the notice for the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2023 (RAS/RTS Exam).
How to Apply RPSC RAS Notification 2023?
- In the very first place, visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Proceed at this time to the part of RAS 2023 after returning to the main page.
- Then you should obtain the official notice from RAS and read it.
- After doing so, go to the Apply Online option in the menu that appears.
- Please ensure that this application form is complete with all the necessary information.
- Now that the application form has been filled out upload any necessary papers.
- After that, verify the completed application form and the linked papers.
- Once you have completed all of these steps, submit the application form.
- You must remember to pay the application fee to avoid rejecting your form(s) of application.
- After finishing the final submission, you are required to carry a paper copy of it with you.
RPSC RAS Instructions 2023
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission does not accept applications that are filled out or submitted by any other manner.
- Candidates need to double check that the cellphone number they provide in the application form is accurate and in use at the time of the application’s submission. This is because all the crucial information surrounding the examination is provided to applicants by SMS or phone.
- Furthermore, the RAS application fee is non-refundable after it has been submitted.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|