RLDA Recruitment 2023: The RLDA or Rail Land Development Authority has released an official notification related to recruitment for the post of Assistant Project Engineer. RLDA had released the official notification on 23 November 2022 on it’s official website, in order to apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2023 you must have in-depth information about the recruitment, to get the detailed information about the recruitment read the article till the end.
RLDA Recruitment 2023
Through the official notification RLDA has invited the 45 candidates from all over India. Candidates that are eligible can apply directly, the online application process has already started from the official notification publishing date and it will last till 23 December 2022.
RLDA Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||RLDA or Rail Land Development Authority|
|Post||Assistant Project Engineer|
|Application Mode||Online (Through Email)|
|Online Application Sending Start Date||23 November 2022|
|Online Application Sending Last Date||23 December 2022|
There are 45 vacancies for the post of Assistant Project Engineer, all the vacancies are for the following tentative stations of different states.
States & UTs
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati & Nellore|
|Assam||Guwahati / Kamakhya|
|Bihar||Gaya & Muzaffarpur|
|Gujarat||Surat, Udhna & Somnath|
|J & K (UT)||Jammu Tawi|
|Kerala||Ernakulam & Kollam|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai (3) & Nagpur|
|Odisha||Bhubaneswar & Puri|
|Punjab||Ludhiana & Amritsar|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur, Jaipur (2) & Kota (2)|
|Tamil Nadu||Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram & Madurai|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Kanpur, Prayagraj & Ghaziabad|
|West Bengal||New Jalpaiguri & Asansol|
Note: Only 41 tentative stations are mentioned above, remaining four tentative stations are not decided yet. It is also mentioned in official notification that the remaining four tentative stations will be decided soon.
RLDA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit & Educational Qualifications.
The age limit and educational qualification for the RLDA Recruitment 2022 are given below, read them. If you want to get more details regarding age limit and educational qualification, you should check the official notification on the official website of RLDA.
To apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2022 the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years as on 23 December 2022.
To apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2022 it is necessary to have a Full time BE/ B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) degree with not less than 60% marks) from a UGC/AICTE approved university incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory to have a GATE score in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ME in Civil Engineering discipline are also eligible to apply provided they possess a valid GATE score in Civil Engineering.
How To Apply For The RLDA Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2022 you have to follow the following instructions carefully.
Note: To apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2022 candidate has not filled any online form on any website, this online application process is little different from others.
- In order to apply for the RLDA recruitment firstly you have to download the official notification that was released on 23 November on the official website of RLDA, to download the notification Click Here.
- After clicking on the above link official notification will be downloaded. Now, print the notification. You will find a form named ANNEXURE 1 form.
- Fill that ANNEXURE 1 form with a blue pen, patch your photograph, put the left thumb impression and do your signature.
- After completing the above mentioned steps scan the ANNEXURE 1 along with proof of age (10th/Matric certificate), 12th certificate, Graduation certificate in B.Tech/BE (Civil) and valid GATE score card duly showing percentile for Civil Engineering (Subject code: CE).
- After scanning the all required documents make a single PDF of maximum size 20MB.
- After formation of PDF, send it on [email protected] before 23 December 2022 with writing a proper subject.
Note: Before filling & emailing the ANNEXURE 1 form, you must read the official notification at least one time.
We hope that you have gotten the in-depth information about applying for the RLDA Recruitment 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to Rail Land Development Authority recruitment then ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|