Nine hundred fifty candidates can participate in the Reserve Bank of India’s 2022 Assistant Exam. A job seeker who meets the eligibility and interest requirements can apply through the official website. The information on RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022 is given in this writing. You must keep reading this article to learn how to apply online step-by-step.
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022
Reverse Bank of India has announced an official notification inviting qualified and interested candidates to apply for 950 Assistant posts. Between 17th February and 8th March 2022, applicants can apply online. Upon conclusion of the online application procedure, a window for correcting the online application will be open for a short while. After the correction window has closed, the official or the Reserve Bank of India will announce the admit card.
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Online Application Start Date||17th February 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Exam||08th March|
|Prelims Result||To Be Announced|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Mains Exam||To Be Announced|
|Mains Result||To Be Announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Language Proficiency Test|
It will be possible for the online application process to be completed on the set date and time, and the last date for paying the application fee may also be the last day for the online application process. As of 14th February 2022, RBI Assistant Exam 2022 has not been advertised in detail. We expect to announce the detailed notification by the third week of February 2022. There will be 950 vacancies to be filled at 950 examination centres across the nation on 8th March 2022. Please read the entire writing to learn more about the Reserve Bank of India Assistant vacancy.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022
RBI Assistant 2022 Preliminary round is scheduled to take place on 26th & 27th March 2022. The online test will take place from 12:00 AM to 05:00 PM. As a result of the RBI Assistant Exam, which was held in December 2017, around 950 vacancies for Assistants and lakhs of candidates were waiting to apply. The RBI assistant admit card is released on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). If you are an RBI Assistant and have received a call letter from RBI, you must bring the call letter along with a photo identity proof to the exam hall. Otherwise, registration will not be permitted.
Candidates seeking to apply for Assistant posts can expect the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to announce the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2022 in the second or third week of March 2022. A direct link below will be activated once the RBI releases a call letter on its official website to enable the candidates who have applied for RBI Assistant 2022 exam to download their RBI Assistant Prelims admit card.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2022?
Interested candidates must follow the following steps to apply for this recruitment test:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Select the option that says ‘RBI Assistant Recruitment’ and click on it.
- We will redirect you to a registration page to complete your information.
- Once you register, login credentials will be emailed to you or sent to your mobile phone.
- Fill out the application form using the credentials provided.
- After uploading all the required documents, click on the submit button.
- Your application process will be completed once you have paid the application fee.
RBI Assistant Exam Instructions 2022
The following are some important instructions that candidates must follow to avoid discrepancies. We will disqualify any candidate who violates the rules or makes a nuisance. Please read all your admit cards carefully.
- All candidates should bring admission cards, ID proof, and two recent coloured photographs.
- Electronic devices, books, and watches are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- One hour before the commencement of the examination, candidates should arrive at the examination centre.
- Candidates must bring blue ballpoint pens. Examination halls will provide rough forms.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination centre without passing the RBI Assistant 2022 test.
- Invigilators must follow all instructions given to candidates.
- Examiners will disqualify candidates with debarred items.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|