We will provide you with complete information about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in our article. We will tell you how you can apply for it. Along with this, complete information about the eligibility criteria will also be available. Also, we will provide you with information about the process of getting a subsidy. Not only this but we will also provide you with clear information about the eligibility criteria. So read our article carefully till the end.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of India which has been launched in the year 2023. The main benefit of which is only to the farmers. This scheme will be handled by the state government itself. You can apply for this in both online and offline mode. Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidies for buying tractors. This scheme has been launched for the benefit of the farmers only.
You can register yourself on this portal at any time to get the subsidy. Under this, a member of any family will be given a subsidy on buying a tractor. In Haryana, you will be given a subsidy of up to 25%. Also, let us tell you that up to 80% subsidy can be given in Jharkhand Lion. For more information about this, you can also check by visiting the official website.
Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
You should know what documents you will need to apply. So read the details given below carefully which are as follows-
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Possessed Land Details
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Photograph, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
To apply, you have to keep some things in mind, according to which you can apply. Some of the criteria that have been set to apply are as follows-
You must be a resident of India to apply. If you are from any other country then you cannot apply on this portal.
The age of all the candidates has been fixed to apply. According to which you can apply. You can apply only if you are between 18 years to 60 years of age. No age relaxation has been given for this.
Your family income has also been fixed. You can apply only if your annual income is 1.5 lakh or less. But your form will not be accepted.
Along with this, you have to keep some things in mind which are as follows-
- The farmer should not be a beneficiary in any other subsidy scheme.
- You can apply only if you fall in Marginal Farmer or Small Farmer.
- The farmer who bought the tractor should have his own land.
- To get the subsidy, it is necessary that the farmer should not have bought any tractor in the last 7 years.
- Only one member of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
How to apply online for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
- Till now this scheme has not been made online.
- So you can apply in offline mode.
- For which you have to go to your nearest CSC Center or State Level Agriculture Department.
- Where you have to fill out your application form.
- In that, you have to fill in all your details and upload the documents.
- After filling out the form, you have to submit it to the CSC center or Agriculture department.
- In this way, you can apply in offline mode.
If you want to ask anything about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, then message us in the comment section, and we will definitely reply to you soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|
8 thoughts on “PM Kisan Tractor Yojana – 50% Subsidy To Buy Tractor”
Is it possible for small farmers to get a tractor under PMKisanYojana.
Jarnal jaat hu ji 2kila jamin h
Yes I am under PM kisan yojana
How much land we want?
And Tamil Nadu can apply?
Please Application madabeku
What is the criteria
Does the subsidy percentage vary according to horsepower of tractor?
I want tractor supsdy