Online applications or registration for the PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 may be through the PMFBY’s official website. Farmers may register for crop insurance online via PMFBY, one of the various initiatives created by the Narendra Modi administration, and get financial aid if their crops are destroyed due to severe rain, natural catastrophes, pests, or illnesses.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Objectives
- How to Apply Online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form 2022?
- How to check PM Fasal Bima Yojana’s application status?
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Benefits of the PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 App
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
The Central Government launched the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana to offer farmers insurance payments in crop loss. In the year 2012, the PMFBY was established. As we all know, farmers lose crops due to various factors such as pests, natural disasters, and illnesses. PMFBY was founded under such instances. Small and marginal farmers would be compensated for crop losses under this plan.
|Article Category||Pradhan Mantri Yojana|
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|Location||All over India|
|Launched on||18th Feb 2016|
|Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Authority||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Objective||To empower the farmers of the nation|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Last date to apply||Kharif- 31st July
Rabi- 31st December
|Mode of application||Online|
The state has finally announced the PM Fasal Bima List 2022. The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana offered up to Rs. 2 lakh compensation for the agricultural loss. However, the PMFBY is registered twice a year, in July and December, for Kharif and Rabi crops, respectively. Candidates who applied for the PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 may verify their names on the PMFBY Beneficiary List 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
The Union Cabinet has approved a redesign of the PM Fasal Bima Yojana to address challenges and problems during the scheme’s implementation. The following are some of the significant changes to the scheme:-
- For all farmers, the plan is now entirely optional.
- 0.5 percent of the total premium money will be spent on ICE (Information, Communication, and Education) initiatives.
- For the north-eastern states, the central share has been increased to 90%.
- If the state fails to pay the premiums to the approved insurance firms by the deadline, it will not participate in the plan for the following seasons.
- It is now up to the state to decide how much money they want to spend on risk insurance.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Objectives
The PM Fasal Bima Yojana is a program that encourages farmers to grow crops sustainably. It assists farmers who have experienced catastrophic crop loss due to natural disasters such as excessive rainfall, flooding, droughts, floods, cyclones, natural fires, and so on. According to the plan, Crop insurance is supposed to help such people stabilize and recoup from their losses. The following are some of the primary goals of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: –
(i)The plan provides financial assistance to farmers who have suffered severe crop losses due to natural catastrophes and insect and disease attacks.
(ii) Farmers are encouraged to continue farming through PMFBY.
(iii) PMFBY allows farmers to secure financial security.
(iv) In addition, the strategy encourages the use of cutting-edge agricultural methods and techniques.
(v) The goal of this Crop Insurance Scheme is to keep credit flowing in the industry.
(vi) Food security shall be ensured.
How to Apply Online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form 2022?
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana’s official website.
- Go to the homepage and click the signup link.
- A page with the Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill in all requested information and make sure it’s right.
- Click the submit button, and your account will be transformed into an official website.
- After that, you must log in to your account and complete the crop insurance application form.
- Finally, press the submit button, which will display a successful message on your screen.
How to check PM Fasal Bima Yojana’s application status?
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana’s official website.
- On the main page, you will find an option for Application Status, which you must choose.
- The Application Status Page should now appear on your screen.
- You must input your receipt number, enter the captcha code, and finally click the Search Status button.
- After clicking, the status of your application will be shown.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This plan is open to all farmers around the nation.
- You may guarantee the farming you conduct on your property as well as the farmland you take on borrowed land under this arrangement.
- Farmers in the nation who have never used an insurance system before will be deemed eligible for this program.
Benefits of the PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- Offer farmers insurance coverage and financial assistance if any declared crops fail due to natural catastrophes, pests, or illnesses.
- Farmers would be required to pay a consistent premium of just 2% for all Kharif crops and 1.5 percent for all Rabi crops. The compensation to be paid for annual commercial and horticultural crops will be just 5%.
- Cotton crop insurance premiums were Rs 62 per acre last year, while paddy crop premiums were Rs 505.86, millet premiums were Rs 222.58, and maize premiums were Rs 202.34 per acre.
- Farmers will be insured for crop losses under the PM Crop Insurance Scheme. Farmers pay a 1.5 percent Rabi crop premium for 2% of the Kharif harvest. If a natural disaster damages a farmer’s crop, they will be eligible for this program.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 App
Crop Insurance is a smartphone application that allows users to use PMFBY’s functions. The app provides a single point of access to the scheme’s advantages. One may apply for the plan, check the progress of their application, and calculate the insurance claim premium. It also includes several frequently asked questions about the program and site. If you still have problems, you may call the hotline number to speak with the appropriate authorities. Apart from English and Hindi, the app is accessible in 10 additional regional languages for support.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|