There are many students across the country who are unable to meet their educational needs due to their poor financial conditions. As a result, they are unable to achieve their dreams. In order to ensure that every student has the basic right to education, the Indian government is implementing various types of scholarship programs. Today we are going to tell you about such a program launched by the Indian government called PFMS or Public Finance Management System Scholarship. Through this article, you will obtain complete details on PFMS Scholarship 2023 such as its objectives, advantages, characteristics, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. So, if you want to qualify for the PFMS scholarship 2023, you must read this article till the end.
- PFMS Scholarship 2023
- PFMS Portal Highlights 2023
- List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
- Eligibility Criteria
- PFMS Bank List
- Required documents
- DBT via PFMS
- PFMS Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- PFMS Portal
- PFMS Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
- PFMS Portal Login Process
- How to check the PFMS fellowship status online?
- Procedure to know your payment
- Application for Extension of the PFMS Scholarship
PFMS Scholarship 2023
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) started in 2009 with the primary purpose of tracking funds released under all plans of the Indian government PFMS scholarship program and program.
The PFMS is implemented and monitored by the Expenditure Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India. With the PFMS system, the government can verify expenditure reports in real-time at all levels of program implementation. and provide the direct benefits of all plans to beneficiaries.
And after that the scope of this portal was gradually widened with the digitization of accounts and payments to accounting offices, GCA also integrated the financial activities of the Indian government under the PFMS portal (pfms.nic.in). And little by little, many schemes and jobs were added with the PFMS portal.
PFMS has an interface with the treasury systems of the 28 states and 2 Union territories with legislatures. This facilitates the online exchange of budget, allowance, and expenditure data against central fund transfer for Indian government-sponsored schemes.
The main function of PFMS is to enable a robust public financial management system for the Government of India by establishing an efficient cash flow system as well as a payment and settlement network.
PFMS provides a meaningful, reliable, and real-time management information system to various stakeholders. and an effective decision support system as part of the Government of India’s Digital India initiative.
You can use this PFMS portal (pfms.nic.in) to find out about PFMS scholarship programs, check the PFMS online payment status, transfer benefits directly via DBT, and view the status of all payments made. In this article we provide you with all the information about the PFMS scholarship, the payment process, registration, login, and much more.
PFMS Portal Highlights 2023
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Ministry of Finance, Government of India|
||1800 118 111|
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
The following scholarships are present at the PFMS Scholarship 2022:-
- PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must meet the following eligibility criteria listed below:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Annual household income must be less than Rs. 6 lacs
- applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old
- applicants must have passed at least grade 10
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship:
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Passing certificate Class 12
- Passport photos
- Payment receipt
DBT via PFMS
The central government has the direct transfer of benefits (DBT ) as part of selected systems that will be available in selected regions of the country on 1.1.2013.
Through this initiative, the amount of the scholarship holder is transferred directly to the bank account of the scholarship holder. This will help everyone benefit directly from the incentive of the middleman being removed from this process.
PFMS Scholarship 2023 Benefits
There are many benefits to using the PFMS portal designed to provide fellowship benefits to residents:
- PFMS can be taken out as a typical focus entry for organization and grantee registration.
- PFMS has a direct working interface with 90 banks, including 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 large private banks.
- PFMS approves the intricacies of the bank/post office account with the recipient’s bank/post office. This ensures that the cash is directed to an approved till according to these lines, reducing the risk of misleading payments.
- The executing agency checks the details of the name, address, etc. provided by the recipient on the basis of the approved data provided by the bank or post office.
- The implementing organization can make electronic payments to the recipients of their approved financial credits directly from the PFMS gateway.
The Public Finance Management System; offers various scholarship programs for colleges/universities and SC, ST, OBC candidates. The PFMS Scholarship is awarded each year by the Government of India to those students who are unable to pay their tuition fees.
There are two types of PFMS scholarship programs, namely central sector programs, and centrally funded programs. The central sector system is funded by the central government, and the centrally funded systems are jointly funded by the central government and the state government.
To qualify for this PFMS scholarship, students must be familiar with the admission criteria and the application process. To benefit from the PFMS scholarship, you need to register on the PFMS portal.
If you have not yet registered for this program, we will walk you through the step-by-step registration process in this article below.
PFMS Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
If you are new to the portal and want to apply for the PFMS Scholarship, you must first register. Then follow the registration process given below:
- First, you need to visit the PFMS official website pfms.nic.in
- The home page is where you will get the PFMS scholarship registration.
- Now select the scheme “Scholarships for universities/students”.
- Now select the approved 12th grade and the Board of Education.
- Enter the bank account number and IFSC routing number.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the Category after clicking the search button. Your information and the auto-filled form will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the e-mail ID and the mobile phone number. and enter the OTP received in Mobile No.
- Now create your new USER ID and password. and enter the captcha code.
- Upload the required documents and click Submit Form.
- Click on “Submit”
PFMS Portal Login Process
If you would like to login to the PFMS Portal yourself, you must follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- First, visit the PFMS official website pfms.nic.in
- On the home page, click The login button.
- After clicking the login page opens in front of you.
- Select the year and enter the username and password.
- Click the Login button.
How to check the PFMS fellowship status online?
After applying for the PFMS scholarship, your application will be examined by the authorities. If you have any problems with the application, your application will be shown as pending. You can check the status of your PFMS scholarship application by following the steps outlined below.
- First, visit the official PFMS website pfms.nic.in
- Now log on to the portal with your user ID and password.
- Now check your status by entering your token number.
- If your application status is green, your application was successfully submitted and approved by the authorities.
Procedure to know your payment
To know your scholarship payment, you need to follow the simple steps below:
- Applicants who want to know the scholarship status should first visit the official website of the PFMS Scholarship.
- Now on the homepage of the official website, you will get the option to know your payment. On the web page, enter the requested information.
- Click Search.
- Keep track of payments DK
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System.
- The home page will open in front of you. On the home page you have to click on Track payment.
- A new page will appear in front of you where you will need to enter your bank name and your account number or your bank ID. ‘NSP and Captcha code must be entered.
- After that, you have to click on the Search.
- The NSP payment details will be on your computer screen.
Application for Extension of the PFMS Scholarship
Applicants who have already applied for the PFMS Scholarship and would like to reapply. Applicants then have to carry out the following steps:
- First, open the official PFMS website: pfms.nic.in
- Now log into the PFMS portal with your user name and password.
- Now the dashboard will open on the screen.
- Select the Renewal Request Form option.
- Check the data and update the data in the application form.
- Enter the information you just requested and upload the required documents.
- Click on Send Request Form now.
To know more about the PFMS Scholarship 2023, Payment Status, eligibility, Portal you can visit the official portal @pfms.nic.in.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|