PF Balance Check: PF (Provident Fund) which is also known as EPF (Employees’ Provident Fund), which is a kind of investment, which is made for the employees working in the company, employees who have a PF account can check their Provident Fund Balance very easily by following a few steps. If you are one of those who have a PF account then through this article you are going to get the detailed information about checking the PF Balance, read the article till the end and know how to check it.
PF Balance Check
There are various methods to check PF i.e. Provident Fund balance, you can check the PF Balance with the help of respectively by sending an SMS, by giving a missed call, through the Umang application & using the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) Portal.
In this article, we have given all three methods of checking PF Balance, you can use any of these methods to check pf balance.
How to Check PF Balance by Sending an SMS?
To check PF Balance by sending an SMS you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully.
Note: In order to check PF Balance by sending an SMS you must have the mobile number which is linked with your PF Account.
- To check PF Balance by sending an SMS firstly you have to run a Text Messaging application on your mobile phone.
- After running the Text Messaging application on your phone, compose a new message like “EPFOHO UAN ENG” and send it to 7738299899.
- After sending the SMS you will receive an SMS from the other side with PF Balance details.
Note: If you want to get the PF Balance details in the other languages then you can replace “ENG” with “HIN” for Hindi, “MAR” for Marathi, “PUN” for Punjabi, “GUJ” for Gujarati, “KAN” for Kannada, “TEL” for Telugu, “TAM” for Tamil, “MAL” for Malayalam, and “BEN” for Bengali.
How to Check PF Balance by Giving a missed call?
To check PF Balance by giving a missed call, you don’t have to undertake an uphill task. To get PF Balance details you have to give a missed on 011-22901406 from the very mobile number which is seeded with the bank account and as well as aadhaar.
Note: After giving a missed call you have to wait for sometime then you will receive an SMS with PF balance details.
How to Check PF Balance through the Umang application?
To check PF Balance through the Umang application you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully.
- To check PF Balance through the Umang application firstly you have to download the Umang application from Play Store or iStore.
- After downloading the Umang application, run the application and choose your preferred language and then check ✓ the term before tapping the Next button.
- After tapping on the Next button tap on the tab of All Services and then find the tab of EPFO to click on it.
- After tapping on the tab of EPFO you will be asked to Login or Register tap on the tap if you have an account on Umang application, if you already have an account the sign in the account.
- After signing or registering against visiting the tab of All Services and clicking on the tab of EPFO, after tapping on it some more options will be visible before you, from those options tap on the option of View Passbook.
- After tapping on the option of View Passbook you asked to enter the UAN (Universal Account Number) & OTP, after filling in the UAN tap on Get OTP to get the to fill it, after receiving the otp fill it and tap on the Submit button.
- After tapping on the Submit button you will be able to check your PF Balance.
How to Check PF Balance using the EPFO portal?
To check PF Balance using the EPFO portal you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully.
- To check PF Balance using the EPFO portal firstly you have to visit epfindia.gov.in.
- After visiting epfindia.gov.in tap on the option of Services which will be in the menu bar.
- After tapping on the above mentioned a drop-down menu will be visible, where you will find an option of For Employees, tap on the option.
- After tapping on the option, you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find an option of Member Passbook under the section of Services, tap on the option.
- After tapping on the option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will be asked to fill in the UAN (Universal Account Number), Password & CAPTCHA, fill all the required credentials and tap on the option of Login.
- After tapping on the option of Login your PF Balance will be visible.
We hope that you have gotten the in-depth information about checking the PF (Provident Fund) Balance. Even after reading this article if you have more questions or queries related to checking the Provident Fund balance then ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|EPFO Portal||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|