Paytm Loan 2023 Interest Rate, Customer Care, Amount, Apply Online.
The app Paytm is now providing loan services as well. Read the entire article about the Paytm Loan Interest Rate, Customer Care, and Amount, and Apply Online by getting all the information regarding it through this article.
Paytm Loan Interest Rate 2023
Paytm was introduced to us in the year 2010 by Mr Vijay Shekhar Sharma. During the pandemic times, it enabled us to do many transactions online. From paying bills to grocery shopping, all payments began to shift to one click. It has now introduced the facility to get loans as well.
Those who want to get loans shall be provided by following a proper system of verification and other formalities. Paytm loan interest rate is said to start from 1.66% per month. They have initiated the service to provide affordable loans.
Paytm Loan Customer Care
The Paytm loan customer care provides all the necessary assistance to anyone willing to apply. It is a reliable app for availing of loans. Paytm growth is visible; this company is currently providing personal loans at a maximum of 3 lakhs rupees. The minimum amount is Rs 10,000.
Those who are planning on getting a loan can apply through the Paytm app on their phone. It will be completely paperless, and there will be no sales calls, unlike other institution proving this facility.
Paytm Loan Eligibility
Those who are in need to get the financial help can get a loan by applying online. The essential eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- One is an Indian Citizen
- and should be between 23 to 60 years of age to get the Paytm loan.
- Also shall have a bank account and a Paytm app account as well.
The other important document is a PAN card, as the number will be required.
Paytm Loan Amount
Those who are planning to apply for the Paytm loan should be aware of the following amount:
Processing Fee: This amount is shared at the time of Paytm loan application plus GST. Per the rules, the amount received in your bank account-related loan will be after the processing fee is deducted, including the GST amount. The invoice will be automatically sent to your registered e-mail.
Late Payment Fee: This amount is dependent on the leader’s policy. If the EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is delayed.
Bounce Charges: This amount is charged according to the leader’s policy when Equated Monthly Installment auto-debit bounces from the bank account linked to it.
Paytm Loan Apply Online
As mentioned above, one can get a Paytm loan by taking simple steps in the mobile app itself. Download the app and then register through your mobile number. Make sure your app is running on there the latest version of the app.
- If you use the app, then you know the personal loan icon is present on the home page only.
- Click it and then select the purpose of your loan from the given options.
- Then click on Check your Loan Offer, then you have to enter all the details of your PAN card. Then you have to confirm them. Mention the purpose; you have to give details regarding the same.
- Then select as you prefer from the employment regarding option.
- Then enter basic family details and then submit after completing the required information.
- Then enter an alternate mobile number to pass the approval of the loan.
- It is necessary that your Aadhar card and mobile number are linked to your bank account.
They also provide customer care facilities for those facing any issues with getting a loan.
Thank you for visiting MPHP.in. Your views matters. Kindly share them in the comment area of our web portal below.
We usually provide information about current job notices, elections, sports matches, the latest tech, upcoming films and web show releases.
To go back, Click here; you will be on the home page.