Odisha Public Service Commission will announce the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 by the second week of January 2022 on it’s official website i.e. @opsc.gov.in, candidates who filled the online application form to appear in the recruitment examination for the post of Medical Officer (MO) / Assistant Surgeon (SO) are looking for the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 to download and print in order to carry it to the examination centre. Through this writing, you will get the detailed information regarding the Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon Admit Card downloading procedure so be with the article till the end and know all about it.
OPSC MO Admit Card 2022
Written examination for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will be held on 23 January 2022 (Sunday) between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM at the four examination centres by the Odisha Public Service Commission, for the same the official authorities of OPSC is going to publish the Admission Certificate i.e. Admit Card on their official respective website. In order to know the step-by-step instructions of the Admit Card downloading procedure or the direct link, keep reading this article till the end.
Through an official advertisement Odisha Public Service Commission had invited the eligible and interested candidates to apply against the 1871 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies from 12 November 2021 to 13 December 2021, candidates who have applied for the same will be able to download the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022. As I mentioned above the written examination is going to take place from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM, but for the PwD candidates, it will last till 02:00 PM on the day of examination.
OPSC MO 2022 Overview
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Advertisement Number||17 of 2021-22|
|Advertisement Date||06 November 202|
|Online Application Date||12 November 2021 to 13 December 2021|
|Admission Certificate / Admit Card Download||2nd Week of January 2022 (Expected)|
|Examination Date||23 January 2022|
|Examination Timings||10:00 AM to 02:00 PM (PWD Candidates) & 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (Other Candidates)|
Name of four examination centres where written recruitment examinations for the post of Medical Officer were conducted are as follows.
- Saraswati Shishu Vidyalaya Mandir, Tulispur, Chahatnagar, Cuttack
- DAV Public School (North Block), Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack
- DAV Public School (South Block), Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack
- Bhubanananda School of Engineering (BOSE), Cuttack
Out of the total vacancies, 1229 vacancies are reserved for male candidates and the remaining 642 vacancies are for female candidates.
Odisha Public Service Commission has not made any official announcement about the exact date of OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 yet, we will update the details after the announcement. Let’s know how an individual will be able to download Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card after the official announcement.
Note: Post downloading the Admit Card candidates have to print it and carry it to the examination centre on the examination day along with the Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
How To Download OPSC MO Admit Card 2022?
To download Odisha Public Service Commission MO (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure, then you will be able to download and print it.
- To download the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 firstly you have to visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. @opsc.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website you will find a search box, fill in “(Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)” and tap on the Search.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of Click to Download under the section of “Medical Officer: Download Admission Certificate (Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)”, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to enter the PPSAN Number and Date of Birth, fill in the required credentials and tap on the option of Submit.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option your Admit Card will be visible before you, download and print it to carry it to the examination centre.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding downloading the Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|