OFSS Bihar Inter Online Admission Form 2022 commences on ofssbihar.in; all students who are serious about it need to read this whole post to get updates. About the Inter Intimation Letter Print 2022, OFSS, which stands for Online Facilitation System for Students, was established by the Bihar School Education Board to make it possible for students to begin participating in OFSS Inter Admission 2022.
OFSS Inter Admission 2022
Students will be able to enrol in Intermediate courses in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in various Colleges/Schools affiliated and recognised with the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts of Bihar, thanks to a new online system called the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) that was developed by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board, Patna|
|Title||Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022-23|
|Class||Inter or 11th Class|
|OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022 Start Date||June 2022 (Last Week)|
|Streams Available||Science, Commerce and Arts|
|OFSS Bihar Admission 2022 Last Date||June 2022|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, 10th Marksheet, income Certificate if Applicable|
|Bihar Intermediate Spot Admission Form 2022 Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022 Merit List||June 2022|
|Type of Post||Admission|
The application process will begin on the 22nd of June 2022 via the OFSS, and students will need to confirm their eligibility before applying. The application process will finish on the 30th of June 2022, so all students must note that date.
OFSS Inter Admission Apply Online 2022
OfSS Bihar Inter Admissions 2022 requires that students have completed matriculation, the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other examination deemed equivalent by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
Students may submit their applications over the internet by utilising the Common Application Form (CAF), which can be found at www.ofssbihar.in and is accessible from any place that has access to the internet. This technology makes the admissions process clear, reliable, hassle-free, and cost-efficient. As a result, applicants’ and parents’ concerns over the selection and associated queries are reduced.
How to Apply for OFSS Inter Admission 2022?
- Please go to http://www.ofssbihar.in to access the OFSS BSEB Online Portal.
- Click the appropriate link to apply for admission to Intermediate College & School.
- Complete the form, and then submit any relevant photos.
- Choose the school or college programme to which you would want admission.
- After clicking the Submit button, an OTP will be sent to your mobile device.
- Enter the OTP, then click the Submit button.
- After that, the Payment option will appear, and you may choose how you want to pay for it.
- To make a payment, choose the SBI e-pay option and click the Proceed for Payment button.
- You may use the online way to pay the charge.
OFSS Inter Admission Form 2022
You can now fill out an 11th Spot Admission Form 2022 via the official website of BSEB for Inter Admission, which can be found at ofssbihar.in. It is how you may begin your higher education. When the board invites candidates with 10th-grade completion from Bihar Board or other state boards, they must register online for Inter Admission 2022, Bihar Board.
You must have your 10th pass mark sheet, Adhar card, and mobile number handy before filling out the Inter 11th Spot Admission Form 2022. To ensure that your OFSS Bihar Inter Registration 2022 Form is completed accurately, please follow the directions below. Only Rs. 350 is required as an application fee for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022, and the payment method is explained in the Common application form (CAF).
OFSS Inter Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who have completed the tenth grade or an examination that is considered to be equivalent from the Bihar School Examination Board, the Bihar Board, the CBSE Board, the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other state board that the government has approved are eligible to apply.
- As for their admission form costs, applicants in All Categories would be required to pay Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for the application price, Rs.200/- for the college or university intrinsic fee, and Rs.50/- Charges).
- There are only four acceptable payment methods: debit card, credit card, internet banking, or E-Challan.
- Please note that a student may submit an application to a minimum of ten and a maximum of twenty institutions with a single payment.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|