For the recruitment of Officers at CXO posts and Officers for Supervision on a contract basis, the National Housing Bank accepts online applications from applicants who meet the requirements. On July 21, 2022, it posted a new job ad to replace 14 vacant positions. Candidates interested in working for the Central Government should complete the online registration starting July 29, 2022. According to the NHB Officers Recruitment Notification, applications submitted online will be accepted until August 22 2022. Interested candidates, please take advantage of this chance.
NHB Officers Recruitment 2022
The National Housing Bank has announced that it accepts applications for the NHB Assistant Manager position. The bank has stated that there would be 16 openings for the Assistant Manager (Scale-I) position. This post will find the list of open positions, the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, the selection process, the test format, and book suggestions. When applying for the job of NHB Assistant Manager, it is essential to examine every one of these data.
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank|
|Advt no||Advt. No. – NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2022-23/01|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.07.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.08.2022|
Thousands of people throughout India have the goal of working for the National Housing Bank, which the Indian government completely controls. The selection pro manager position is broken up in the selection procedure into phase II. Candidates for the position of NHB Assistant Manager need to have a degree from a university that the UGC recognises to meet the minimum educational requirement. The following page will find all the information you need about the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022.
NHB Notification 2022
On July 21, 2022, the National Housing Bank announced the availability of the NHB Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website, which may be accessed at https://www.nhb.org.in. The NHB is planning to fill 14 open positions, including those for Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Officers for Supervision, Chief Technology Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer. From July 29 to August 22 2022, individuals interested in and qualified for the NHB Recruitment 2022 may submit their applications online. This post may find all the information you need about the NHB Recruitment 2022.
NHB Apply Online 2022
When the NHB Recruitment 2022 Notification is made available on July 21 2022, candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for the positions of Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, and Officers for Supervision can do so.
Candidates may submit their applications for this employment between July 29 and August 22 2022. After carefully reviewing the NHB recruitment 2022 announcement PDF, applicants should only proceed to fill out the application. We have included a link to the application form for the NHB Recruitment 2022 competition below.
NHB Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before you send in your application for the NHB Assistant Manager (Scale-I) position, you must make sure you meet all the requirements for the job. If a candidate submits an application but is not eligible to do so according to the notice, then that applicant’s application will be denied.
- One must have completed the requirements for a bachelor’s degree in any field with an aggregate mark of at least 60 per cent. The applicants who fall into the SC, ST, and OBC categories needed a minimum score of 55 per cent.
- Or, the applicants must have a Master’s degree in any subject and a cumulative grade point average of at least 55 per cent. Applicants who can provide evidence that they fall under the SC, ST, or OBC categories are eligible for a reduction in the number of required minimum points. They are required to get a grade of at least fifty per cent.
- Chartered Accountants, ICWAs, and CS applicants are also welcome to submit applications for the Assistant Manager position.
How to Apply for NHB Officers Recruitment 2022?
- Navigate to the official website of the NHB at nhb.org.in.
- You may discover the advertising for Assistant Manager vacancies by clicking “Opportunities @ NHB -> Current Vacancies,” then finding the advertisement and clicking on it.
- It will open the notification; you may read it and confirm your eligibility.
- Go back to the website and look for the option “apply.”
- If this is your first time using our website, you must register before connecting to your account and beginning the application process.
- Make sure you enter all of your information accurately before making the payment.\
- To finish, choose the application form, click the box that says “submit,” and then print it off.
NHB Officers Recruitment Instructions 2022
- On the official website of the NHB, an online version of the NHB Application Form will soon be made accessible.
- Candidates must complete the application form with all the requested information, including their full names, dates of birth, addresses, and other pertinent information.
- In the application form, potential candidates need to note the specific position for which they are applying.
- Additionally, there will be an application fee, which each prospective employee will be asked to pay using the online payment system.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|