On May 2, 2023, the NEET MDS examination was carried out. On May 27, 2023, the outcome was announced to the public. The preliminary beginning of counselling for the NEET MDS counselling 2023 examination is scheduled for the second week of July. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will administer medical counselling on behalf of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
NEET MDS Counselling 2023
Online counselling will be offered for NEET MDS 2023. A list of NEET MDS 2023 counselling session dates will be published on the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). It is necessary to take the NEET MDS counselling to get admission to postgraduate dentistry programmes provided by Deemed Universities, Central Universities, the Armed Forces Medical Services, ESIC universities, and the other 50 per cent of All India Quota seats available in India’s dental schools.
|Full Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS|
|Short Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4250 Rs [Online]|
The counselling for admission to about 1,300 MDS seats offered via the All India Quota (AQI), deemed central, and ESIC colleges are done through the NEET MDS online. Candidates must register online on MCC’s official website to participate in the NEET MDS counselling. This registration must be completed by supplying the essential information. For candidates to take part in NEET MDS counselling, they also need to pay the necessary registration cost. Candidates are required to register on their own for every counselling session. They must choose not only colleges but also specialisations to complete the form.
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Only candidates who have met the NEET MDS 2023 exam requirements will be permitted to participate in the counselling. The qualifying requirements established by the NEET MDS 2023 will be considered for admission to Masters of Dental Surgery programmes. With the blessing of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the DCI determines these qualifying requirements (MoHFW).
To be considered for admission to the MDS program, applicants must possess a degree in BDS from an Indian university or institution and be registered with the State Dental Council. The candidate must also be registered provisionally or permanently and have completed a year-long rotatory internship at an approved dental school.
NEET Registration 2023
- Participation in the NEET MDS 2023 counselling requires registration on the MCC website.
- You can do this by visiting the website and filling out the form.
- Candidates who use the site to register for the first round only need to do so once, and they will not be required to register again for any of the future rounds.
- They must go to the MCC’s official website, which can be found at MCC.nic.in, and pick the “PG Medical Counselling” option.
- Now continue with the registration procedure by selecting “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- A prospective applicant is required to input the following information to register: The NEET
- MDS roll number, the application number, your date of birth, and other information will be required.
- The applicant will be provided with the login credentials for their registered account as soon as the registration procedure has been successfully finished.
NEET Counselling 2023
The procedure of seat assignment for the remaining fifty per cent of state quota seats in the NEET MDS 2023 examination will be handled by the individual state counselling committees. Based on the NEET MDS merit rank that NBE provides, admission to the MDS programmes given by the state government for fifty per cent of the available seats, as well as admission to all available seats in the state’s private institutions, will be granted.
Only applicants from Jammu and Kashmir would be barred from appearing for AQI seats, and the state counselling body will be responsible for allocating all of the available seats. After the results have been announced, each state will make the NEET MDS 2023 state counselling schedule available.
NEET MDS Instructions 2023
- For candidates to maintain their eligibility for subsequent rounds, they must accept the seats that have been assigned to them before the deadline that has been established.
- For candidates to participate in further rounds of counselling, they need to pay an entrance fee first.
- Candidates who have more significant choice preferences have the opportunity to compete in further rounds until they win the desired seat of their choice.
- After being accepted into the university, the candidates need to apply for and get an identification card.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|