The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) accepts 224 Livestock Development Officer vacancies over the internet. The job description, age restriction, educational qualification, experience, and other requirements are listed as a link below. read the article to know more about MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022.
MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a notice seeking applications for 224 Livestock Development Officer positions. On February 15, 2022, the online application for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 opened. Interested applicants may fill out an online application form on the official website. Read the whole article for additional information, critical dates, eligibility, and other details.
|Department||Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service|
|Name||MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022|
|Post||LDO (Live Stock Development Officer, Grade A)|
|Application Start Date||15th February 2022|
|Application End Date||07th March 2022|
MPSC LDO Notification 2022
- The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) accepts 250 Police Sub Inspector vacancies over the internet.
- On or before March 6, 2022, apply online. The job description, age restriction, educational qualification, experience, and other requirements are listed as a link below. Before applying, applicants are encouraged to go through the contents and check that they meet the necessities.
MPSC LDO Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have a veterinary medicine or veterinary science and animal husbandry degree.
To choose personnel, MPSC will shortlist individuals for a personal interview. The Commission may organize a screening exam to select applicants if too many applications.
As of June 1, 2022, you must be between 18 and 38. The maximum age restriction has been lowered to 43 for protected categories.
- Candidates must submit a Rs 394 (unreserved) or Rs 294 (reserved) online application fee (reserved category).
MPSC LDO Online Form 2022
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has made a recruitment notice (Advt No 11/2022 & 12/2022) to conduct a recruitment process for 224 Livestock Development Officer (Group A) Vacancies in the Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service. The application form for Maharashtra Pashusavardhan Vibhag (Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari – LDO) Bharti 2022 will be available on the official website from February 15 to March 7, 2022. It is part of the Maharashtra Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries Department. Interested individuals may find all information on the most recent news and apply online for MPSC Jobs 2022 on this website.
How to Apply for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022
Candidates may apply online for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 by following the guidelines below.
- Visit the official website of MPSC or the above-mentioned direct link for further information.
- Use a valid cellphone number and email address to sign up for the Portal.
- Candidates will get an MPSC Recruitment ID after completing the registration process. Candidates will apply for any MPSC-advertised positions by checking in with this ID.
- Fill out the online application form after logging in.
- Please upload the required papers.
- To submit the form, click Submit.
- Take a printout of the MPSC LDO application form online.
MPSC Exams Selection Process 2022
The MPSC exam selection procedure will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Aspirants will be summoned for the document verification round after they have passed the stages mentioned above. After the document verification procedure, shortlisted candidates will be assigned to one of MPSC’s branches or offices throughout Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body established under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution to choose Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ public employees for the Indian state of Maharashtra based on the candidates’ merits and reservation regulations. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s headquarters are in Mumbai, the state capital.
Also, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a constitutional body established under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the Maharashtra government. They provide suitable candidates for various government posts and advise them on various service matters such as recruitment rules, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions, among other things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the MPSC?
For MPSC-qualified players, the minimum age is 19; the maximum age is 43 for those in the general category and for those in the backward category. Disability persons must be 19 years old and no older than 45 years old.
Is it possible to pass MPSC in my first attempt?
For a serious candidate who aims to pass the MPSC State Services (Rajyaseva) Examination in the first attempt, a year of serious preparation is more than enough. Trying to study for this exam for an entire year will not help you. It takes constant effort, combined with quality study materials.