The MPPEB is all prepared to begin the online application to apply for MPPEB PAT Registration 2023. After the beginning of the registration procedure for MP PAT 2023, students who are eligible to do so can apply to participate in the examination. On the website peb.mp.gov.in, the link to fill out the application form for MPPEB PAT Registration 2023 will become active shortly.
MPPEB PAT Registration 2023
PAT stands for the PAT, administered by the MPPEB to grant admission to various Undergraduate Courses, such as BSc or B.Tech. Students interested in enrolling in one of the programs are encouraged to submit their applications using the MP PAT Application form 2023, which will be available starting on the 31st of August 2023. You will be able to participate in the MP PAT Date, which is set for the 15th of October 2023, provided that you have completed MPPEB PAT Registration 2023.
You can access all of the procedures associated with the MPPEB PAT 2023 portal at peb.mp.gov.in. Students who have cleared 12th Class in Physics Chemistry Mathematics or Biology can obtain admission to these Agriculture Courses. You will get the Important Dates for MP PAT Registration 2023 here on this page, and then you can apply online for the Madhya Pradesh PAT 2023. In addition, you can look at the Direct Link to Fill out the MP PAT Application Form 2023.
MPPEB PAT Registration Last Date 2023
The application form for MPPEB PAT Registration 2023 must be submitted before the 14th of September 2023. The rectification window of the MP PAT 2023 application form will become active on the 31st of August 2023, when it is activated by the conducting authority of MP PAT 2023. The last date to complete corrections, edits, or changes to the application form is the 19th of September 2023. The dates of October 15 and 16, 2023, have been set for the oversight of the MP PAT exam.
MPPEB PAT Registration Fee 2023
Students interested in Agriculture Courses are required to pay the Application Fees by the information provided below before they are permitted to Register for the Examination. You can fill out the MP PAT Application Form 2023 Fees online or offline, whichever mode is most convenient for you.
- The application fee for students in the General Category is Rs. 500/-.
- Students under the Reserved Category can submit their applications online by paying a Rs 250/-fee.
- No matter what category they fall into, students from Other States must pay Rs. 500/-.
Eligibility for MPPEB PAT 2023 Registration
- Students who have passed their 12th grade and come from recognized boards are eligible to apply for the MP PAT exam.
- To successfully register for the MP PAT 2023, you must ensure that you have scored at least 45%.
- Students majoring in the Science Stream can also apply online for a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture.
- Also, check that you have the necessary documentation, such as a photograph, signature, Aadhar card, and any relevant mark sheets.
Follow the teachings below to finish filling up the MP PAT Application Form 2023.
In the following list of points, we will go through some of the most significant aspects of the application form for the MP PAT 2023:
- The students are only allowed to make modifications to their application forms after submitting them, up to the deadline for making changes to the application form.
- Only those students who have successfully paid their application fee before the deadline will be granted access to the application editing window.
- The students make multiple alterations to the application forms they have already handed in before the deadline.
- The students must pay an “application editing fee” to submit the modifications they created in the MP PAT application form. This “application editing cost” can only be paid with a credit card.
- Suppose a student change their category status on the application form that has already been filed. At that point, the students will not be eligible for a refund of the concession fee.
- Certain sections, such as the students’ names, parent’s names, and birth dates, cannot be edited by the students.
How to Apply for the Registration Online?
- Go to Peb.mp.gov.in.
- Select the MP PAT 2023 Link from the menu.
- Search for the रिलेवेंट link, then continue moving forward.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant information, including your name, age, mother’s and father’s names, marks from the most recent exam, and more.
- Send in the completed MP PAT Application Form 2023.
- Pay the application fees to finish the registration process.
- You will find the option to submit an online application for the MP PAT 2023.
Are you facing problems with MPPEB PAT Registration 2023? Then get assistance from us by commenting below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|