mParivahan – Sarathi Parivahan Sewa or Sarthi Parivahan Sewa is issued by the central government of India to the public, for public. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa comes with the mParivahan application which can be downloaded directly to your mobile phone. Currently, the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa service is available for the 31 States and the Union Territories of India.
- mParivahan – Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- 4 Kinds Of License Services Are
- Who Can Apply for the Driving License in India?
- How to Apply for Learner Driving License at Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- How to Apply Online for Learner Driving License
- Documents Required for Learner Driver License
- How to Apply for a Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- Driving License (DL) Services
- How to Check Status of Application of Driving License at sarathi parivahan sewa website
- Sarathi Parivahan Helpline number
mParivahan – Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
As we discussed previously, we will go into detail regarding all types of permits required by the Ministry of Roads and Transport.
First, we will check the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Learner license or mParivahan application.
4 Kinds Of License Services Are
- Learner License
- Driving License
- Conductor License
- Driving School License
To apply online for any of the aforementioned services, a citizen can apply online using their computer or mobile phone. A process on how to apply for your driver’s license or any other license is written below.
Who Can Apply for the Driving License in India?
Any Indian, diplomatic (foreign), foreign (but diplomatic time), repatriate, ex-serving, and physically disputed may require a driver’s license in India.
How to Apply for Learner Driving License at Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Learner Driver License required the subsequent steps even as making use of online at the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- First of all, fill in the application details.
- After that, you need to do the payment of the fee.
- Now, you have to verify your payment status.
- Now, print your payment receipt and move forward.
- In this way, your LL slot got booked.
How to Apply Online for Learner Driving License
- Firstly, click the apply online link.
- And select “Driver Does Not Hold Driving License”.
- Then, click on the submit button given there.
- After that, select the “State” you belong from, “RTO Office”, and the “Pin Code”.
- After this, enter your Personal Details, and the Contact Details too.
- Now, enter your Permanent Address.
- Finally, select the Vehicles you want to apply for.
Once the request is complete, click on the Submit button and proceed to the payment of the fees.
After paying the fee, print the request and continue. Once done, select your LL Slot and save the date.
Documents Required for Learner Driver License
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
How to Apply for a Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Driver’s license required the following steps when applying online form at thesarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- First of all, fill up the candidate’s details.
- After that, upload all necessary documents of the candidate.
- Now, upload a photo and the signature if it is required (applicable for only some states).
- Now go to the Driving License Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states).
- After that, do the fees payment.
- Then, verify the status of the payment you have done.
- Finally, print the receipt.
Driving License (DL) Services
The following driving license services are provided on the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan
- Renewal of Driving License
- Issue duplicate of Driving License
- Additional Endorsement to Driving License
- Issue of PSV badge to a driver
- Change if an address in Driving License
- Change of Name in Driving License
- Replacement of Driving License
- Change if Biometrics in Driving License
- Endorsement to Drive Hazardous Material
- Endorsement to Drive in Hill Region
- Driving License extract
- Issue of NOC
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Cancellation of NOC
- Change of Date of Birth in Driving License
- Surrender of PSV/COV Badge
- AEDL for Defense Driving License Holder
- COV conversion
How to Check Status of Application of Driving License at sarathi parivahan sewa website
Follow the steps to check the status of the driver’s license application on the sarathi parivahan sewa website:
- First of all, go and visit the official web portal of the Sarathi Parivahan Transport Service to check the Driving Licence Application Status Online.
- After that, select the state then click on the “Apply Online” then on “Driving Licence Application Status”.
- Now, enter the Application Number and the Date of Birth (DOB) of candidate.
- And lastly, click on the “submit” button and check out the status of the application form.
Sarathi Parivahan Helpline number
When submitting your application or any other activity to sarathi parivahan, if you encounter a technical error, you can contact the authority on their number.
The telephone line will be active all week from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. While a user can also login with the authority by email.
We hope from this post the candidate learned how to apply for a mParivahan – Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Driving License Apply Online.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|